Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: American Idol type contest at DtD ESPNZone!

American Idol type contest at DtD ESPNZone!

Check this out!http://www.espnzone.com/anaheim/

I really want to enter this, and I sing the National Anthem really well. The amazing thing is, the date (3-6-08) is right in the middle of our annual Disney trip! What I am worried about is not being able to compete because all the spots may be filled by the time I get in town (the contest is on the sixth and we get in on the fourth) Unfortunately, you can only register in person! I wonder If any of you locals could swing by and register me? I doubt they would allow it but honestly, I really want to do this! Any ideas?

I think I could win this, I am very confident that I would make the first cut!

BTW, I am a natural tenor but have a good vocal range and can hit the highs necessary!

Feel free to offer me help, insight or even insults. Remember, I am a retail sales manager and it is pretty tough to offend me!

Last edited by Reegster; 02-23-2008 at 06:23 PM.

2. # ADS

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just read about this on the weekly update here. Are you going to be available to do the anthem at a Ducks game? That seems to be the grand prize.

Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by Drince88 View Post
    I just read about this on the weekly update here. Are you going to be available to do the anthem at a Ducks game? That seems to be the grand prize.
    I believe it is the only prize and yes, I could easily make any game!