Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: How long should we stay?

How long should we stay?

OK so we are coming back YAY!!!

we are leaving here 24th october next year, basically justins bday is on 25th so we are in DL for that, we also want to catch halloween so we are def there through the 31st. We originally planed to come home around the 16th, but by the looks of things if we stay a smidge longer we can catch some xmas stuff!

so my question is, do they usually bring the xmas stuff out around the same time? and the things i would most look forward to seeing is the tree and decorations throughout DL, sleeping beauty's winter castle [providing they do it again] the xmas fireworks, and the letters for california adventure decorated.

how much past the 16th nov would you suggest we stay?

Believing is just the Beginning
    1996 2005 2007 2009
    Countdown is on to DISNEYLAND 2012!

2. # ADS

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeyxminnie View Post
    so my question is, do they usually bring the xmas stuff out around the same time? and the things i would most look forward to seeing is the tree and decorations throughout DL, sleeping beauty's winter castle [providing they do it again] the xmas fireworks, and the letters for california adventure decorated.
    This year was actually "late" for the decorations. Previous years they've been up as early as November 11.

Adrienne
    Parenting in the Parks[/url]
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% what you do with what happens to you.[/b]
    "You should do totally do this thing, but just remember, it's going to suck eggs" #ThingsMyFriendsSayToMe

Why not stay until after New Years?

believe me if we could we totally would.. but cant afford that much time off work, and we will have already had the kids out of school for 3 or more weeks.

Believing is just the Beginning
    1996 2005 2007 2009
    Countdown is on to DISNEYLAND 2012!