Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Die-Cast Vehicles

I'm a mrs. Yay

Die-Cast Vehicles

I've been noticing lately the die cast vehicles for sale. How many are there? What is the average price? Can I find a complete listing in a disney catalogue?

I'm not feeling very creative right now. Maybe later.

2. # ADS

Most of them run for about six bucks. You can find them at World Of Disney and the old Villians Lair in Fantasy Land...not sure where else. I have no idea how many, I don't think a whole lot.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

There are actually quite a few of them. You can read about the discussion of them on this thread .

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

an Imagineer at heart :)

ride vehicles.

The two best places to get them at Disneyland is the main big emporium place on main st., and the world of Disney store in downtown disney. When we went 4 weeks ago, they were the only places that even knew what the heck I was talking about. As far as there not being much more of them to make (as was commented before... not sure if it was this thread or not)... maybe I am crazy, but I want EVERY ride vehicle: every variation of alice (every differnt color caterpillar) and all the the other ride variations: the differerent named boats in storybookland etc. have they even made a storybookland boat yet? I bought as many of thse cute little vehicles things as budget would allow when we went.. it was my main souvineer (besides the new wall maps). I just can't bring myself to take them out of the plastic to play with though.. I dont want anyhting lost or damaged. I have them all hangng on my wall, and left space for more.

sig forcibly removed because it offended Dr. Nick the Disney Fascist
    ------------------------------------------------
    "good thing frogs can hop, or I would have been gone with the Schwin!"