MousePad Community Leader
How do I clear cookies?
Click here to clear all your cookies. If you return to the main index page via the link provided and you are still logged in, you may have to remove your cookies manually.
Here are the instructions for Internet Explorer 5 on Windows:
1. Close all Internet Explorer windows.
2. Click the "Start" button.
3. Move upto "Find" and click "Files or Folders" from the menu that appears.
4. In the new window that appears, in the "containing text" field, type in the domain name of the board without the "http://" or "www." part. For example, if the board's address was "http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/index.php", I would type in "vbulletin.com" (without the quotes)
5. In the "look in" box, type in "C:\Windows\Cookies\" (without the quotes) and press "Find Now"
6. After it has finished searching, highlight all files (click a file, then press CRTL+A) and delete them (press the "delete" key or SHIFT+DEL)
Your cookies should now be removed. You may want to restart the computer and revisit the board to be sure.
07-19-2002 01:09 PM