Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Private Car Service/Limo From LAX to Disneyland Hotel

Awright! Private Car Service/Limo From LAX to Disneyland Hotel

HI.

I am looking for some information and feedback about private car service/limo service from the airport to teh DL Hotel. My family has used Super Shuttle in the past and had good experiences, but for our next trip in December, we were discussing the possibility of towncar/limo service. Any recommended places? Any help would be appreciated.

2. # ADS

The Queen of Room Service shawnarae's Avatar

I'd like to know this too...and if anyone has traveled with kids in a limo that provides carseats!!

Find joy in the journey and take lots of photos along the way!!

Matthew 25:34-40

I have read that you can do a search at limo.com. I have used Tony the Limo King before, but not from LAX, it was too expensive. I can't remember who I used last year. I'll have to look it up and give you that information. It wasn't too bad. I am having problems with finding a decent price from Ontario, CA to the DLR.

Shelley
    DLR '80, '05, '06, '07(x2), '09, '14, '15, '16; WDW '97, '10, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16; DCL '13, '16

Quote Originally Posted by yellowrosedtxn View Post
    I have read that you can do a search at limo.com. I have used Tony the Limo King before, but not from LAX, it was too expensive. I can't remember who I used last year. I'll have to look it up and give you that information. It wasn't too bad. I am having problems with finding a decent price from Ontario, CA to the DLR.
    Golden West Express, Best Transportation and Tony the Limo King are three good firms. I posted this question on another board and got some responses.

http://www.goldenwestexpress.com

http://www.best-trans.com/index.asp

http://www.tonythelimoking.com/

I'll check out two out of three because I already checked out Tony and he wants to charge 165.00 one way from Ontario, CA to DLR. That is a little too much for me.

Shelley
    DLR '80, '05, '06, '07(x2), '09, '14, '15, '16; WDW '97, '10, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16; DCL '13, '16

Quote Originally Posted by yellowrosedtxn View Post
    I'll check out two out of three because I already checked out Tony and he wants to charge 165.00 one way from Ontario, CA to DLR. That is a little too much for me.
    $165 is rather steep. Let us know what the others charge.

We have reserved a private van for 5 people (seats up to seven, I think) for $146 round trip Ontario, CA to the Paradise Pier Hotel through Prime Time Shuttle. We elected to get the private shuttle so we wouldn't have any extra stops at extra hotels and so we wouldn't have to wait at the airport for the shuttle to fill up with more people before we went. I believe it was only $10 more roundtrip to get the private van than it was to buy tickets for each of us on the regular shuttle.

Quote Originally Posted by nickapoohiluvu View Post
    We have reserved a private van for 5 people (seats up to seven, I think) for $146 round trip Ontario, CA to the Paradise Pier Hotel through Prime Time Shuttle. We elected to get the private shuttle so we wouldn't have any extra stops at extra hotels and so we wouldn't have to wait at the airport for the shuttle to fill up with more people before we went. I believe it was only $10 more roundtrip to get the private van than it was to buy tickets for each of us on the regular shuttle.
    Thanks for the info!

Thank you nickapoohiluvu! I will check them out as well.

Shelley