Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Quick Cab Question

Quick Cab Question

Hello- Does anyone know about how much it costs to take a cab from John Wayne Airport to Disneyland? And are cabs readily available at that airport or would it be good to call ahead and reserve one? Thanks!

If this has been covered recently I apologize.

2. # ADS

1st Official Riders on Nemo!!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisearl View Post
    Hello- Does anyone know about how much it costs to take a cab from John Wayne Airport to Disneyland? And are cabs readily available at that airport or would it be good to call ahead and reserve one? Thanks!

If this has been covered recently I apologize.
    We take a cab every time we go to DLR. The average is around 40.00 give or take a couple of bucks for delays. We have never had a problem getting a cab at John Wayne, morning or night. The most we have ever waited at the Disney Hotels for a cab back is 10 minutes. You can ask the Bell staff at Disney Hotels for a coupon which guarantees a flat rate of around 38.00 back to John Wayne. Sometimes the staff offers but most of the time you have to ask for it.
    I was in the Magic Kingdom, now I'm in the Carribbean. You get something really wicked, when you spend an E-Ticket! ~The Vandals "Pirates Life"
    READ THE ABOMINABLE BLOG HERE ON MOUSEPLANET.....just click on the blog entry link over there on your left!

Thanks a lot! The shuttle would have been $40 for 4 of us. And I would rather have a straight shot to the hotel.

If there are 5 in the party, would the rate be the same? SuperShuttle is no longer offering the smaller exclusive van ($47 up to 7 people). You can only get the large one now (up to 9 passengers) and it's $67. Too much! We can do a shared van at a cost of $50 each way but I'd just as soon boycott SS now.

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible" -Walt Disney

DizMeDD & DizMe

1st Official Riders on Nemo!!
    Blog Entries

Taxi rates are the same but you may need to get a van to hold 5. Here in Vegas there is a max of 5 people per taxi, I am not sure if there is a maximum law in California.

I was in the Magic Kingdom, now I'm in the Carribbean. You get something really wicked, when you spend an E-Ticket! ~The Vandals "Pirates Life"
    READ THE ABOMINABLE BLOG HERE ON MOUSEPLANET.....just click on the blog entry link over there on your left!