Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Does the Monte Cristo have raisins?

Does the Monte Cristo have raisins?

Thanks.

2. # ADS

nope. (Well, it didn't at least the last time I had one)

See what my son made for me?

I've never had the one from the Blue Bayou, but traditionally there are no raisins in that sandwich. It is, however, usually served with raspberry jam to dip it in.

-Foodie

Thank goodness...no!!!

Will they let an adult order a peanut butter and jam one? I believe it is on the kid's menu.

2000-WDW/Disney Magic, 1999-WDW, 1992-Disneyland

You have been naughty...

No raisins on my Monte Christo last time ...
    Do they have a peanut butter and jam one ??? Cant remember...but I would try to order it, even if its a kids menu...staff was always very nice- so I would say- just ask kindly..they probably wont say no...

Romance @ Disney Goddess
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

I don't think it would be a problem ordering PB&J ... we're all "big kids" at DL.

Hakuna Matata
    Parent of a Princess, Disney Cruise Line Community Leader, DL College Program Alum (PM me for info) , and former Disney Store Plush Princess
    There's nothing like listening to "Feed the Birds" while sitting on the steps of St. Paul's.

No, thankfully, there are no raisins. I have a confirmed Raisin Phobia and have been able to enjoy both the sandwich and the jam without any stress.

The PB&J Monte Cristo is just a deep fried Uncrustable. Just a warning to anyone who is hungry. It was a disapointing lunch for my 11 year old boy. He was starving afterwards. Good thing I got the Chicken Caesar Salad. He finished it off quickly.

Spring Break with my sweetie - AHH! IT'S TIME TO GO HOME!

I've ordered the cheese Monte Cristo at Cafe Orleans, and the last time I went to the Blue Bayou, I asked if I get that one, which I could. I find the sandwich very rich with the meat in it, it doesn't seem quite as bad with just cheese. I was told the jam was blackberry, but I don't like jam so I didn't use it.

No, thankfully, there are no raisins. I have a confirmed Raisin Phobia and have been able to enjoy both the sandwich and the jam without any stress.
    You've watched Invasion of the Body Snatchers ( remake with Donald Sutherland ) to many times.
    Self reliance is inversely proportional to reliance on the government.

Yucky!!! I wonder if there were raisins, if the sandwhich would be so popular?????

I've never seen a raisin in mine. Love the jam!

TTFN

Sea Monkey has my money....Yes I'm a natural blue........~Finding Nemo~
    Oh.......I love to laugh.......loud and........long and.......clear!........~Mary Poppins~
    Disneyland: 78~81~82~84~86~93~95~99~07~08~08~08~10~10?

Good to know! I got one on a plane ride last month, and it was ham on a croissant with a cream cheese & raisin spread. My finacee is allergic to raisins, so she was worried she couldn't have one at Disneyland. I couldn't remember.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob9874 View Post
    Good to know! I got one on a plane ride last month, and it was ham on a croissant with a cream cheese & raisin spread. My finacee is allergic to raisins, so she was worried she couldn't have one at Disneyland. I couldn't remember.
    Ummm, THAT isn't a Monte Cristo! Wait til Disneyland. I think I have to schedule a dinner our first night at Cafe Orleans!!!
    Planning 3 trips at once...