Hacker, nonmammaltarian, Warrior
[DCA] 2007 Mickey's Halloween Treat dates announced
From the Annual Passholder section of Disneyland.com
Mickey's Halloween Treat
As an Annual Passholder, you enjoy a special Halloween treat when you purchase your tickets for this frightfully fun event early!* Scare up a savings of $15 when you get your tickets prior to the event. This "spirited" event at Disney's California Adventure Park includes:
Passholder advance ticket price: $24
- Amazing attractions to get you spinning, looping and free-falling!
- Lively music to boogie your bones!
- Special treat stations where you can scare up some goodies!
- Creepy crafts and activities for some frightful fun!
- Plus lots more spook-tacular entertainment for little boys and ghouls!
Day Of event ticket price: $39
Available event dates are:
October 5, 12, 19 and 26; 7:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
October 4, 11, 18, 29, 30, and 31; 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Check back on May 15, 2007 to buy tickets!
* Savings based on day of event prices. Space is limited and ticket are available while supplies last. Advance purchase savings available with valid Annual Passport until one day prior to event date and may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Limit eight (8) tickets per Annual Passholder, per event date. Online purchases unavailable on day of event. Each ticket is valid for admission to the event and parking for one (1) vehicle (larger vehicles may require an additional fee) on the specified event date. Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Tickets are not valid for theme park admission prior to the hours of the event. All costumes must adhere to any guidelines as determined solely by Disney. Please choose costumes that are not obstructive, offensive, or violent. Guests' eyes must be visible at all times. Offer and event information and activities are subject to restrictions and change without notice. Disney
† If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number.
Editor's note: Thanks to MousePad member olegc for finding this information.