Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Golden FastPass

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Golden FastPass

Read something about a Golden FastPass. (limited information) but seemed to imply that Concierge Level Guests receive Golden FastPasses. Anyone have any idea if these exist, what they are, how they work, etc?

Any help greatly appreciated.

***Luv my DisneyPallies and their wealth of Disney info!

Blue Ball Go Down The Hole

not to my knowledge. concierge guests have the opportunity to spend even more money for some things though.

StitchKingdom.com - Home to the Disney Acronym Decoder, Definitive Guides to PhotoPass, Kidcot, Planet Watch and more
    Get a customized Refurb Schedule + Alerts with ReSearch!
    Follow on Twitter

Thx bradk - can always count on you!

Blue Ball Go Down The Hole

just googled it.. they do exist, but it appears to be a dream reward, not a perk... according to one press release

Or, a Golden FASTPASS ticket with unique access entitlements to some of Disney's most popular attractions.
    whatever that means. it appears to simply grant unlimited use of FPs.
    StitchKingdom.com - Home to the Disney Acronym Decoder, Definitive Guides to PhotoPass, Kidcot, Planet Watch and more
    Get a customized Refurb Schedule + Alerts with ReSearch!
    Follow on Twitter

Suppose I can't hide the fact that I'm technologically deficient/ignorant now!
    Thx for your patience and and tips bradk!

The Golden Fastpass was referred to in some of the first Press Releases in regards to the Year of a Million Dreams Contest. It is now called a Dream Fastpass, and winners, selected at random at the parks, get to go to each Fastpass at the park ONE time. In WDW, each winner gets a Dream Fastpass good for just that one park (such as Epcot), in Anaheim, the Dream Fastpass that is awarded is good at both parks (They have 2 cards on one lanyard). And if you only had admission to a single park, the Dream Fastpass will allow you to enter the other park at no extra charge.

It is nothing you can buy, just be lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time when they hand them out.

Check out my photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com