Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disney employees signing in guests?

Loving my sweet pea.

Disney employees signing in guests?

How many guests can a Disney employee sign into the park at one time? One of my good friends is an employee in animation, and some of our other friends are deluxe pass holders. Is is possible for a Disney employee to sign in a passholder on their blockout day? Thanks for any info.

My friend is married, so his wife also has a spouse pass (not sure what the term is for that). Can she independently sign in more people on the same day? Is it all linked together or are they treated like individual accounts?

I'm asking because my husband and are friends with four other couples. The husband of one couple is the Disney employee. Two couples have deluxe APs, one couple are not passholders, and my husband and I have PAPs. The four couples that have passes want to take the fifth to DL for a birthday celebration, but the only time we have in common is on a blackout day. I know about the $30 pass. But we're trying to minimize costs. I'm wondering how many people we can get in for free.

2. # ADS

Brother, Sister, Friends yohomama212's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The only info I have is that a CM can get in up to 3 guests a day and can sign them in at different times, you don't all have to be there at once. This year when we got our passes was the first time in 4 years that we had ever paid for admission!

Liz

Everything's different.

Hourly cast members are allowed 16 sign in's per year, and can only use them 1 per day. Each sign in is for the cast member and 3 guests. YES... they all need to be there at the same time because they can only use 1 sign in per day. If there are only 2 guests at sign in time, you cannot use another sign in to get the 3rd person in. As for a silver pass (managers and up), there is no limit to the number of sign in's per year, but it is my understanding that they can still only sign in 3 per day and they all need to be there at the same time. Unfortunatly, I am not exactly sure how a spouse pass works, sorry. Also, cast members have block out dates as well. Peak season, (june - august) holiday seasons and specific holiday's. There are some days where a cast member cannot get in to the park by just showing their ID (new years eve). These dates vary from year to year and park to park.

Silver Pass provides a minimum of the passholder and 3 guests.

That number can go up, based on the passholder's dependency listing.

I think the dependents drop off when they hit 18 years of age.

So if a passholder has say a wife and 5 kids (kids all under 18 years of age), their Silver Pass would be valid for the passholder and 6 guests (for a total of 7).

At least...that's how it used to work.

Opus1guy

Original and Classic
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1guy
    Silver Pass provides a minimum of the passholder and 3 guests.

That number can go up, based on the passholder's dependency listing.

I think the dependents drop off when they hit 18 years of age.

So if a passholder has say a wife and 5 kids (kids all under 18 years of age), their Silver Pass would be valid for the passholder and 6 guests (for a total of 7).

At least...that's how it used to work.
    This is correct and true for the blue Maingate pass as well.

As for the spouse end of it the CM and spouse both cannot sign people in on the same day. Meaning one sign in per CM/spouse couple per day. So if the spouse has signed people in for the day, that's it. The CM cannot turn around and then sign in more people with their pass. The spouse pass is basically a courtesy/convenience thing so the spouse can take friends/family without the CM being there. It does not give the CM/spouse any additional sign ins.
    If it's after closing and I stare at you, that means, Go Home.
    Bag check, not security check, bag check!!
    I'm so funny. clicky and check me out.
    I make things happen.

Loving my sweet pea.

Thanks for the info guys. My friend emailed me this morning and told me the same thing, her husband can sign in 3 people per day, but she counts as one, so really they can bring two others when they go as a couple.