Running at full speed
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

MouseStation podcast show notes - Episode 4 - February 1, 2007

The MouseStation Podcast

Episode 4 - February 1, 2007 - Walt Disney World's Press Event

Run time - 1:19:32

In the Walt Disney World news, sponsored by Small World Vacations,

MousePlanet's preferred travel provider, all of the news came from this past Monday's Walt Disney World Park Update, and links to the various information reported can be found there. You can enter the Dream Jobs contest at careerbuilder.com here.

All of the Disneyland news came from this past Tuesday's Disneyland Park Update, and links to the various information reported can be found there.

Our Tip of the Week is to take advantage of the archival-quality personalized maps that Disney now has on their web site. You can get them here.

Our featured topic this week was a discussion of last week's press event at Walt Disney World. Mark gave a summary of everything happened during the event. We also played three interviews that Mark did: one with Al Weiss, President of Worldwide Operations for Walt Disney Parks & Resorts,; one with Brad Rex, WDW Vice President for Epcot; and one with the biggest Disney celebrities available at the event. For a peek at some of the stuff that Mark talked about, here are some photos:

Nemo party bubble guy
    Nemo party fog tunnel
    Nemo party dancer
    Fantasyland party carving station
    An Imaginum statue at Fantasyland party
    President of Worldwide Operations Al Weiss
    Epcot Vice President Brad Rex, who is well-known for going into the parks with his pin lanyard, despite his lofty position

This week's Featured Attraction is the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster at the Disney-MGM Studios.

This week's Review system spotlight focuses on Cafe Orleans at Disneyland Park.

This week's Magical Moment came from Ray Kuykendall of the Bare Necessities from the Let's Talk About Disney podcast, who experienced magic when his wife Cindy caught the Disney bug on her first visit to Walt Disney World.

The winner of our first contest is Todd Breaux, who won a MousePlanet (or MouseStation) T-shirt and a MousePlanet mug from our new CafePress store. Congratulations, Todd!

You can still send in your suggestions or comments via our email form or via voicemail on our toll-free feedback line (1-866-939-2278). You can also make suggestions by replying to this post.

If you want to contribute a story for our Magical Moment segment (and possible inclusion in the Cast Place column here on MousePlanet), you can either use our email form or the toll-free feedback line. (We like when you use the voice mail system, because then we can play it on the show.)

Show notes will continue to be posted in this forum. You can subscribe to MouseStation from the podcast's page on the main site, or via your favorite podcast aggregator.

Thanks for listening!

2. # ADS

Mike Demo...you and I are on the same page regarding the Monte Cristo sandwiches.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeScopa
    Mike Demo...you and I are on the same page regarding the Monte Cristo sandwiches.
    Hey we agree, thanks Mike! .

Next up: Dole Whip: The Case of the Missing Sprinkles
    MikeDemo::Formerly "Samtron"
    Lion King Addict
    & co-host of MousePlanet's MouseStation Podcast

"Yes I'm a natural Bluetini"

Best show so far guys!! The podcast is starting to come into its own, and the cadence and flow of the show has improved.

I too love the Monte Cristo, although sometimes while I am eating one, if I listen closely I think I can actually hear some of my arteries closing!!

Keep up the good work.

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

LOVED the special interview, Mark! You sounded so excited (as I'm sure you were) while conducting that one!

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

MouseStation Episode 4 - February 1, 2007 - Walt Disney World's International Press E

On this show, we discuss the international press event held last week at Walt Disney World, and we play some great inteviews that Mark did while there.

More...