Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Toys for Tots Drive

Disneyland Resort Toys for Tots Drive

Starting November 26th thru December 10th, Guests are invited to spread holiday cheer for children in need by participating in the Toys for Tots toy drive. From 8 AM to 5 PM on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Guests may donate a new, unwrapped toy to either Information Booth located in the Main Entrance Plaza. Guests delivering a toy will receive a complimentary, exclusive cloisonne pin. Limit one pin per guest, available while supplies last.

2. # ADS

I read in the Disney Insider that there are 7000 pins available.

-Rachael-

Blog Entries

Its nice that Disney is participating in this.

Planning 3 trips at once...

I got one for my donation today

I thought I would miss out but they still had them as of around 1PM today. It's a cute pin with a baby mickey mouse and a toys for tots train.

Just in case you're looking for the donation area, it's before the yellow security check tent area. I went all the way through and realized it was just before that on the left. Look for two marines and several volunteers

jt

my DD gave them a toy here is the pin you got for it. Very cute

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i2...ix/toy4tot.jpg

Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money.
    Walt Disney

If anyone has an extra pin I would be interested in it, as I am 2000 miles away and can't make it out there until April.

I don't know and I don't care if It's a Small World. It's a nice day when you wake up in Disneyland.