Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Just made ressies with WDTC!

Just made ressies with WDTC!

We will be staying at Candy Cane Inn for 4 nights. WOOHOO! I am so excited!

Does anyone know if we will get a lanyard and pin with our reservation packet? The booking didn't say anything about it but I thought it was pretty standard.

"I wish you every happiness." - Giselle

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by JosieGirl71

Does anyone know if we will get a lanyard and pin with our reservation packet? The booking didn't say anything about it but I thought it was pretty standard.
    I know we have anytime we have booked thru WDTC.

You will love the CCI. Have you stayed there before? DH and I stayed there 9 days in August. A very nice motel. Congrats, Josie!

Fun fun! I am too tired to do the math; when is your trip?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you Shannen!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!

Jenny - We are driving down in June. The last time we went was Christmas 2004 and the weather was beautiful. I am a little worried about the heat in June but I'm sure it will be fine.

Neenie - Thanks!!!! How is your trip so far?

I think we are going to stay at Laguna Beach too and maybe do Universal Studios again. I have 7 months to plan the rest of it...

Yippee Shannen!!! It is never to early to plan a DL vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by tmptink
    Yippee Shannen!!! It is never to early to plan a DL vacation.
    You are going to be there next month?! How fun! I loved DL during the holidays. I think DH and I are going to make an "alone trip" next November or December just so we can see the holiday decorations.

Have a great time!

You are going to be there next month?! How fun! I loved DL during the holidays. I think DH and I are going to make an "alone trip" next November or December just so we can see the holiday decorations.

Have a great time!
    Thanks, this is our first time going for the decorations. It is a funny story. My dh co-worker said he wanted to go for the holiday decorations so of course me being a Disney Geek (what my dh calls me) I started looking around. Well his friend dropped out but my dh said we can still go. I was so happy. I have been wanting to go for awhile.

CHALK DUSTED SUCCUBUS

Yay!! Congrats, Josiegirl! You'll love the Candy Cane. Sooooo comfy and convenient.

~kisroo

Quote Originally Posted by kisroo
    Yay!! Congrats, Josiegirl! You'll love the Candy Cane. Sooooo comfy and convenient.

~kisroo
    ahha! I just this minute sent Josie a pm telling her how much we liked CCI and that you did too. heehee

I know my sissy.

CHALK DUSTED SUCCUBUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy4DL
    ahha! I just this minute sent Josie a pm telling her how much we liked CCI and that you did too. heehee

I know my sissy.
    Yes. Yes, you do.

The Candy Cane is our favorite go to hotel when we can't stay onsite. We lurve it that much!!

Quote Originally Posted by kisroo
    Thanks, kisroo! We will probably never be able to do GCH (at least not in the foreseeable future) but I know everyone loves CCI. My SIL and I are SO excited!

You should get a voucher for a pin and lanyard. You'll exchange it at one of the stores in the park. There will be 2 or 3 options of places to trade it in listed on the voucher. We usually go to the little green men store at the exit of Buzz.

I'm another member of the "you'll love the CCI club!". I've stayed there twice this year, and am looking forward to going next year as well.
    Linda

That's great Shannen! I am thinking of sneaking a trip for us next year during the holidays too. I really want to see it decorated. Maybe for our anniversary.......

Linda - Thanks for the help on the lanyard/pin thing! It will be my first lanyard and pin!

Jennifer - On our last trip to DL, we were walking down Main Street and I saw lady that I have scrapbooked with at our local scrapbook store. It was so weird to see another person from Longview. Maybe we will see you there next year!

My Dad and his wife bought me the new Disney album from Creative memories to scrap our first trip as a family. It is a really nice album and has a kit you c an buy with the nice Mickey pages, stickers, etc. I am still bummed about missing our trip a couple weeks ago and still trying to get over it. I am catching the Christmas spirit on here and am thinking I want to do some of these Christmas activities. Doesn't hurt that our anniversary is in December too. Hee. Hee.

I didn't know Creative Memories had a new Disney album! I have a little 8x8 Disney album from CM but it is still empty.

I can't imagine having a trip all planned and having to cancel it! But at least your little one will be healthy for the next trip. January, right?

What's WDTC?

Political Correctness Offends Me!

Dangerously Addicted to DLR
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBubbles
    What's WDTC?
    Walt Disney Travel Co.

She gave it to me a couple weeks ago. It is a red 12x12 album with Mickey on the front. The kit is the Mickey Classics Album kit and it has an idea book with it. We are rebooked for 1/30-2/3. Wasn't paying a lot of attention but the craft and hobby show is going on at that time. It is scheduled to end on 1/31. I am hoping it isn't packed as a result but I don't care at this point, I just want to be there!!