Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland vacation booked with Costco?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Disneyland vacation booked with Costco?

I saw today Costco travel is having specials on Disneyland packages and I was wondering if anyone has used them. I wondered too how it rates compared to AAA and Disney Travel. Anyone's thoughts???? Thanks!!

I saw that as well,But I looked at their prices compared to Getaway Today .com. and they were alot higher. 500.00 to 900.00 . Costco travel had one perk that Getaway didnt have but not $400.00 worth. Jeff

I did a test run to see what would happen if I booked a DL vacation through Costco. It basically takes you to the Disneyland website (similar to what AAA does) and it is the same prices. However, one of the perks I noticed in booking through Costco is that you get a free character breakfast.

"I wish you every happiness." - Giselle

I got a free charachter breakfast last June when I booked on Disneyland.com for our seven day trip.

Sharon

Next trip Nov. 2011

I just put in some test dates at Getaway, costco and disney travel. Disney and costco were the same price. However, costco gives you a $20 gift card (one per res, not one per person) and a character meal. They both include morning madness, luggage tags and pin/ lanyards. Getawaytoday was about $125 cheaper- but doesn't include the morning madness.

Linda

Yeah I've tried this too. Unfortunately looking at the Good Neighbor Hotels (Homewood Suites & Embassy Suites in particular, gotta love those HHonors Points) it's cheaper to book through the hotel and then buy passes from Disney... No discount from Costco either, identical pricing to disneyland.com like someone else said.

Oh well I was hoping for a deal. Perhaps there is one to be had if you book one of those combo packages that are like a few days in San Diego & a few day at DL or whatever since there are a lot of different hotel options.

But Costco.com is good for buying CityPasses if you're looking for those.