i have read all the info about the GAC they issue at WDW but i still have a few questions. I have a slight mobility problem along with a BPD that make sme nervous with crowds. I am unsure if they would issue a GAC to me as i don't have a doctors letter. I know there are differing types of GAC but i would prefer to be away from the crowds whilst waiting for my family to go through the lines. Can they do this for me. Sometimes i feel that as i am mobile but not enough to do WDW (Its a big place) people are looking at me and thinking that i 1 of those line jumpers. This makes the BPD worse and i get more upset. Any ideas if a GAC would be helpful. But i couldn't deal with a CM quizzing me about my illness whilst i am asking for the GAC. (Pressure makes me worse and i start to get paranoid and i don't want to spoil my families holidays or mine) Its hard enough for me to get there without being quizzed about how ill i actually am. I may have a mental health problem but i am entitled to be treated as a human being. Thanks for listening to me rant but i dearly want this holiday to ge well for my kids sake.