Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Playhouse Disney

Playhouse Disney

I am going to be in WDW for 8 days with my 2 year old. She absolutely loves JOJO"S Circus. I know that JOJO is in the Playhouse Disney show, but does anyone know if JOJO walks around at MGM. If she does, could you let me in on the best place we could possibly see her. Thanks in advance for all of your help.

2. # ADS

I have seen JoJo--I just can't remember if it was at DL or WDW. If it was WDW, it would be at MGM Studios. When we were there for the EE preview weekend we saw all the Power Rangers and Kim Possible/Ron Stoppable.

They also used to have Rolie Polie Olie and Zowie too but since those shows aren't really even on anymore I don't think they walk around.

HTH

Jenn
    Who moved to SoFl to be closer to WDW

Jo-Jo and Goliath can be found at MGM I think on Mickey Avenue (Where You want to be a millionaire is). They have little trailers set up and she and Goliath are at one. When you get to the park be sure to get a times guide and it will tell you what time you can see her.

Ready for MA World Explorers! Drince88's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by karliebug
    Jo-Jo and Goliath can be found at MGM I think on Mickey Avenue (Where You want to be a millionaire is). They have little trailers set up and she and Goliath are at one. When you get to the park be sure to get a times guide and it will tell you what time you can see her.
    I can confirm this - it's almost DIRECTLY across the 'street' from the WWTBAM-PI! entrance. They play JoJo music all day long, and I've often wondered if the CMs directing people into Millionaire go a little loopy from the music!

Also, on the same side of the street as Millionaire, a little bit closer to the Backlot tour, you can meet Sorcerer Mickey with (usually) a fairly short line. It's easy to overlook if you aren't paying attention, because Mickey is all the way inside the building.

Thanks so much for the information. This is quite a relief for me. I want everything to be perfect for my daughter. Thanks again, you guys are great!!

I don't know how I could have forgotten where I saw JoJo! In Dec., I sat right outside Millionaire for about ten minutes, waiting for my family, thinking I would go "loopy" from the music. It was fun to watch the little ones get so excited and suddenly so shy, all at the same time, though.

Have fun!