Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Tower of Terror DCA script

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tower of Terror DCA script

I've looked online and can't find the script for the DCA Tower of Terror. Does anybody have the dialogue for that ride?

The new phonebook's here!! The new phonebook's here!!

Romance @ Disney Goddess
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Do you mean the movie/intro portion or the ride itself?

Hakuna Matata
    Parent of a Princess, Disney Cruise Line Community Leader, DL College Program Alum (PM me for info) , and former Disney Store Plush Princess
    There's nothing like listening to "Feed the Birds" while sitting on the steps of St. Paul's.

Tower of Terror is the best

Well do a search on maybe a disneyland fan site and someone might have it there.

BLAB NEW pass 26 as of 10/14/2010
    New AP DCA tower of terror count 32 9/17/2010 & space mountain 44 8/10/2010 ghost glaxy3 9/17/2010
    DCA Tower of Terror Count as of 2/08/06 : 912
    Reopened Space Mountain Count 73 02/19/2006

If you're really interested, rent the movie. Has Steve Guttenberg and Kirsten Dunst in it....

Beware....cheesiness abounds!! LOL

I have the script in audio!

*DLP-1995, 2002, 2006, 2008, 2009x2, 2010x2*WDW-1999, 2001, 2003, 2008, 2010, 2011*DL-2004, 2005

Magical Movie Reviews

Efteling UK

Quote Originally Posted by TowerofTerror
    Well do a search on maybe a disneyland fan site and someone might have it there.
    Don't you have it memorized?

thanks for all the responses. I'm looking for the dialogue that happens when you're in the elevator. The dialogue that happens in the library seems to be the same as WDW. I tried looking online, but the only script I can find is the one for WDW Tower of Terror.

Anybody have it memorized? I know there's a line in there that says "wave goodbye to the real world" and "this time it's opening for you..."

Tower of Terror is the best

I do have it memorized .

BLAB NEW pass 26 as of 10/14/2010
    New AP DCA tower of terror count 32 9/17/2010 & space mountain 44 8/10/2010 ghost glaxy3 9/17/2010
    DCA Tower of Terror Count as of 2/08/06 : 912
    Reopened Space Mountain Count 73 02/19/2006

I'm the one wearing glasses

I've never found a script of DCA's tower...but I have it memorized...

At the library:

You unlock this door with the key of imagination; beyond it is another dimension, a dimension of sound, a dimension sight, a dimension of mind. You are moving into a place of both shadow and substance of things and ideas. Youve just crossed over into The Twilight Zone.

Hollywood, 1939, Amidst the glitz and the glitter of a bustling young movie talent at the height of its golden age, The Hollywood Tower Hotel was a star on its own right, a beacon for the show business elite.

Now, something is about to happen that will change all that.

The time is now, on an evening very much like the one we have just witnessed. Tonights story of The Twilight Zone is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction. This, as you may recognize is a maintenance service elevator, still in operation, waiting for you. We invite you, if you dare to step aboard because in tonights episode you are the star. And this elevator travels directly intoThe Twilight Zone.

On the elevator:

You are the passengers on a most uncommon elevator about to take the strangest journey of your lives. Your destination, unknown, but this much is clear; a reservation has been made in your name for an extended stay.

Wave goodbye to the real world, for you have just entered, The Twilight ZoneWhat happened here to dim the lights of Hollywoods brightest showplace is about to unfold once again.

One stormy night long ago, five people stepped through the door of an elevator and into a nightmare. That door is opening once again, but this time its opening for you

Weeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhh...weee...ohhhh!

A warm welcome back to those of you who made it, and a friendly word of warning, something you won't find in any guidebook; the next time you check in on a deserted hotel on the dark side of Hollywood, make sure you know just what kind of vacancy you're filling, or you may find yourself a permanent resident of... The Twilight Zone.

Technicolor pachyderms is really too much for me...

Thanks mariogarza!

hahahaaha, thanks!!

amazing how I didn't hear half of that dialogue since I was either too scared to notice or too relieved that the ride was over.

And I've been on it a half dozen times! such a cool ride...