Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Anyone know where to get this bag?

Anyone know where to get this bag?

Has anyone seen this bag in World of Disney? Disney Stores? Anywhere?! I saw a girl at school that had it, and I MUST HAVE IT! I also saw someone with a retro yellow Snow White one... I've searched the Disney sites... But to no avail

2. # ADS

I can't get your pic to work.

Quote Originally Posted by nursemelis374
    I can't get your pic to work.

Did it come out just as HTML? If yes, I fixed it. If it's a broken image, try refreshing the page.

I've seen that bag in several stores in Disneyland, I'm sure it is in World of Disney also. I love that retro look, I bought a watch like it.

Hacker, nonmammaltarian, Warrior Andrew's Avatar

We've also seen it in several stores in Disneyland as well as WoD. Check the Adventureland Bazaar.

--
    Andrew [

Buy my stuff on Amazon! (books, DVDs, etc) - all proceeds go to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Team in Training fundraising!

Nooo... Curse myself for not asking before I went to Dland this Saturday. I will check World of Disney though... Thanks guys!

Hacker, nonmammaltarian, Warrior Andrew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiidesu
    Nooo... Curse myself for not asking before I went to Dland this Saturday. I will check World of Disney though... Thanks guys!
    Also try MouseShoppe: www.mouseshoppe.com
    --
    Andrew [

Buy my stuff on Amazon! (books, DVDs, etc) - all proceeds go to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Team in Training fundraising!

Yeah they have it on Mouseshoppe, because I want it!

*DLP-1995, 2002, 2006, 2008, 2009x2, 2010x2*WDW-1999, 2001, 2003, 2008, 2010, 2011*DL-2004, 2005

Magical Movie Reviews

Efteling UK

They have it at WoD and I believe I also saw some of that retro merchandise in the store opposite to Emporium, next to the magic shop (I bought the candy dish) and in Star Trader in Tomorrowland.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Has anyone seen this bag in World of Disney? Disney Stores? Anywhere?! I saw a girl at school that had it, and I MUST HAVE IT! I also saw someone with a retro yellow Snow White one... I've searched the Disney sites... But to no avail
    It's part of the retro line collection for the 50th anniversary. The biggest display I've seen is in the Emporium, near where the plush room is. There display has all the retro merchandise there, which includes a lot of different items. Since Showcase has 50th merchandise, I would expect it's there too, though I can't remember. World of Disney should also have it. Check their big 50th display at the entrance closest to the parks. If it's not there, just ask a CM where their retro line is, and they should be able to help you.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

I saw it in the Disneyland Hotel when I was there for a Goofy's Kitchen breakfast.

Has anyone seen this bag in World of Disney? Disney Stores? Anywhere?!
    I have it... mwuahaha!!!
    ==Wendi==
    2007 WDW @ AKL ~ 2006 WDW @ AKL ~ 2005 WDW @ Pop ~ DLR Too Many Times To Count!

Tower of Terror is the best

Most stores in Disneyland and I think its at world of Disney store.

BLAB NEW pass 26 as of 10/14/2010
    New AP DCA tower of terror count 32 9/17/2010 & space mountain 44 8/10/2010 ghost glaxy3 9/17/2010
    DCA Tower of Terror Count as of 2/08/06 : 912
    Reopened Space Mountain Count 73 02/19/2006

I bought mine at World of Disney. My handles are starting to tear though. Makes me mad.

Marianne

I saw it in the Emporium. They also had a sweat jacket with the same retro theme in blue with patches on the front that I really wanted but every store only had it in a small or med. and I needed a lg. I was so bummed. The next time I went they had the jacket in grey but the same sizes. I was so disappointed. There aren't many things that I really have to have but that was one of them and it sounds like the backpack is one of them for you. I hope you find it .

Quote Originally Posted by TTFN92
    I saw it in the Emporium. They also had a sweat jacket with the same retro theme in blue with patches on the front that I really wanted but every store only had it in a small or med. and I needed a lg. I was so bummed. The next time I went they had the jacket in grey but the same sizes. I was so disappointed. There aren't many things that I really have to have but that was one of them and it sounds like the backpack is one of them for you. I hope you find it .
    Is that the one with Disneyland written on it with the flags?
    *DLP-1995, 2002, 2006, 2008, 2009x2, 2010x2*WDW-1999, 2001, 2003, 2008, 2010, 2011*DL-2004, 2005

Magical Movie Reviews

Efteling UK

Quote Originally Posted by meagee
    I bought mine at World of Disney. My handles are starting to tear though. Makes me mad.
    I would contact Disney DelivEars. We had a situation with a sweatshirt that we bought our daughter that was coming apart and I contacted them. I wasn't really expecting anything, but their customer service was fantastic. I sent them the sweatshirt and they sent a replacement. I don't have the number, but you can do a search for it here.
    I don't know and I don't care if It's a Small World. It's a nice day when you wake up in Disneyland.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegitabeta
    Is that the one with Disneyland written on it with the flags?
    Yep, that's the one .

Quote Originally Posted by TTFN92
    Yep, that's the one .
    Well I got that one in small (I'm usually small in DL and WDW clothing) and it is gigantic on me! I can't even wear it yet lol. So if you are usually large and you haven't tried on a medium, then I would, just to make sure it doesn't fit.

Magical Movie Reviews

Efteling UK