Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trip Report: August 14-15th

Pictures from our two trips this Summer

Okay just a set of pictures left to add and then I promise I will leave my trip report alone! The pictures I have linked to here are actually from two trips. The first 14 pics or so are from when I took just Makenna and Sophie by myself and met up with my Mom and Brother this past July. The last ones are from the August 14-15th trip. I really need to read some of the photo tips here on Mouse Planet as I never seem to get all the shots I would like and really want my pictures to capture the uniqueness we find in each trip. Luckily we are going back in November so I will get to practice more

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=...j&x=0&y=x78oz1

2. # ADS

Oh how fun! I love pictures of the kids! and your's are so cute!!! I even have some of my very own of your family! am I cool or what??

It was cool seeing pics of the Fab Four. That was one of the things I wanted to do but just didn't get to it. thanks for sharing.

Your pictures are wonderful! They make me want to go NOW!!!! Thank you again for all your answers re:the doll, you've made my daughters day!
    Michelle~

If you can dream it, you can do it!! -Walt Disney

Disneyland 10-18 thru 10-21!!!
    Walt Disney World 11-23 thru 12-3!!!
    Disney West and Disney East 2007

Quote Originally Posted by disneychelle
    Your pictures are wonderful! They make me want to go NOW!!!! Thank you again for all your answers re:the doll, you've made my daughters day!
    Michelle~
    Not a problem at all, Michelle. Here is a website you might also find useful that my daughter and I discovered yesterday. Lots more pics of the variety of dolls offered!

www.friends2bmade.com

What's with the hat?

Fantastic, enjoyed your report very much.

Will October ever come????

http://public.fotki.com/Disney4Metoo/