Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Another newbie question. Has anyone booked hotel/hoppers thru these people?

the mama

Another newbie question. Has anyone booked hotel/hoppers thru these people?

http://www.getawaytoday.com/HotelLis...04&numnights=3

Anaheim International Inn Travelodge

Located 2 blocks from the Disneyland Resort.

Features: Coffee Maker, Microwave, Laundry, Refrigerator, Smoking Available, Outdoor Pool, Jacuzzi, Cable TV, Continental Breakfast

Specials: 3rd Night Free

Maximum Occupancy: 5 (using existing beds)

4 Days, 3 Nights ... $425.34

Your package includes 2 adult 3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket tickets valued at $318.00

I mean, this sounds too good to be true. me, dh, teen and 2 kids in a room for two nights (3rd if we choose to stay), plus two hopper passes for $425???

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by hippiemama
    http://www.getawaytoday.com/HotelLis...04&numnights=3

Anaheim International Inn Travelodge

Located 2 blocks from the Disneyland Resort.

Features: Coffee Maker, Microwave, Laundry, Refrigerator, Smoking Available, Outdoor Pool, Jacuzzi, Cable TV, Continental Breakfast

Specials: 3rd Night Free

Maximum Occupancy: 5 (using existing beds)

4 Days, 3 Nights ... $425.34

Your package includes 2 adult 3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket tickets valued at $318.00

I mean, this sounds too good to be true. me, dh, teen and 2 kids in a room for two nights (3rd if we choose to stay), plus two hopper passes for $425???
    Yes, I've booked MANY times with getawaytoday. They are awesome!!! Go for it, it's not too good to be true... it IS true!!!
    ==Wendi==
    2007 WDW @ AKL ~ 2006 WDW @ AKL ~ 2005 WDW @ Pop ~ DLR Too Many Times To Count!

We always book through them and they are great. Everytime I also look to see if I can find a better deal and always return to them. Most of thier travel agents have also toured all of the hotels they sell, so if you have a question where to stay they are knowledgeable!

I booked last year's trip through them, and they were great. They are also very accommodating if you need to make changes to your travel plans. Keep in mind that you need to hang on to the paper in the envelope that says the name of your hotel and your name on it - the hotel will ask for it. I didn't know they'd need it, but I made sure I brought everything with me just in case. Also, they don't send you actual park hopper tickets. What they send you is a voucher for tickets which you then redeem at a DL ticket booth (there is no extra charge for this - just thought you might want to know that you don't get an actual physical ticket until you go to DLR).

Quote Originally Posted by uvsc_wolverine
    Also, they don't send you actual park hopper tickets. What they send you is a voucher for tickets which you then redeem at a DL ticket booth (there is no extra charge for this - just thought you might want to know that you don't get an actual physical ticket until you go to DLR).
    This is kind of a pain. Unlessyou stay at an on property hotel & then they will trade your vouchers for you!

I noticed this site has 6 + day park hoppers to Disneyland? They only sell up to 5 days on the Disneyland site. Are these 6, 7, and 8 day passes legit?

Dangerously Addicted to DLR
    Quote Originally Posted by ginakai
    I noticed this site has 6 + day park hoppers to Disneyland? They only sell up to 5 days on the Disneyland site. Are these 6, 7, and 8 day passes legit?
    Everything that getawaytoday sells is legit. They are a legitimate travel company and I have only ever heard positive reviews. I have used them several times myself and they are just great!

We used them last year for our first family trip to disneyland. It was such a good deal to pass up. We were very happy with them. If you are thinking about doing a character meal, they also have discounted prices for those.

I booked through them last year and again for this October in the GCH--they offer a free night and don't hit you with as many fees which makes them cheaper than expedia or any other site like that for the hotel. I don't buy my tickets through them, because I buy military ones, but I do know many people who do use them for everything and have never heard a complaint.

"You forgot one very important thing, mate: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow."

I have never used them but have heard wonderful things about them. In fact, our very own Rentayenta can give you more info.

"I wish you every happiness." - Giselle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ginakai
    You can buy 6-9 day passes from Disney, but you need to call them. They are an excellent deal. 6 days is $179, and 7 and 8 days are $199.
    Planning 3 trips at once...

Read to your children...

never have booked through them b4, just might have to try them.

We have used them two times for our trip to disneyland and are about to book again in mid November this year, they are well priced and take care of you!

Having booked our trip vacations with getawaytoday five times now I can say that they are a great company. Every person that I have talked to on the phone has been very friendly and professional. You can also book online.

Don't forget that on the back of your tickets it says that you also get I think $10 of tokens to use at ESPEN Zone. You also receive a lanyard with a Disney pin and a phone calling card I think up to $25.

Reseve your trip with them and you won't regret it.

One more thing about them is if you book a hotel that has a resort fee, like the GCH, you don't have to pay the resort fee!

I have used GetAwayToday and love them. They are local here in Utah and I have a friend who works there. We used them last Christmas and were very happy. We would have used them again for this year's holiday trip but Expedia's deals can't be beat so we are doing everything separate instead of as a package.

Have fun!

"Dead Men Tell No Tales!"

I've just booked my third trip with Get Away Today. They make evertything very easy. If you are looking for more details than their website, give them a call they are very helpful.