Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Dreamlights Part One Now Online!

Dreamlights Part One Now Online!

Hi,

I've posted the first part of the Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade - Dreamlights online. What's intesting to see is how they have given a major update to everyone's beloved MSEP. Updated music, more lights, new units......Fantastic!!!!!!!

Enjoy,
    BarryB.

www.barrybedford.com

2. # ADS

Thanks for posting....

I just wanted to say thanks for posting this, I'll be sure to check it out. I was recently at Tokyo DL and they weren't running the parade, instead they were running a special New Years parade. Anyway, I did still go ahead and buy a CD of the parade and boy was I impressed. The track for the parade is 35 minutes, and if the parade is indeed that long, it just reinforces how much more superior the Oriental Land Company is relative to providing a quality guest experience than the U.S. park management is.

Not that I'm American park bashing, but after working as a manager for WDW for 8 years, even I was impressed with the way the parks and resorts in Tokyo are run, and I know the inner workings of the parks and resorts.

Anyway, Tokyo DL rocks, and I wish that everyone would have an opportunity to visit their parks. For true Disney fans, the long flight, language curves, incremental expenses are well worth enduring because the overall experience is so much more rewarding.

27TH ANGEL

cool site i dont think that we will see the new msep at dlr resort i think the parade is too long for storage facilities however i wish it would come to dlr

And know the starting lineup of your 2002 World Champion Anaheim Angels. Batting Frist and at Short Stop 22 David Eckestin