Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: FastPass "Disconnects"

FastPass "Disconnects"

I know that the POTC FastPass is "disconnected" from the main network of FP, but I read that there are others - I'm sure someone out there knows which ones? Thanks in advance.

2. # ADS

New Disneyland Cast Member!!

Well, Haunted Mansion will no longer offer Fastpasses with exception of Haunted Mansion Holiday. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is no longer offered. Splash Mountain uses the Pooh machines now. I thought ai heard something about Star Tours, and Autopia, but they'r estill being used today. Maybe in the future they might disconnect those attractions. Indiana Jones and Thunder Mountain are still going strong, although Thunder only uses them on weekends and slected days.

Siuil, siuil, siul a run,
    Siuil go sochair agus siuil go ciuin
    Siuil go doras agus ealaigh lion
    Is go dte tu mo mhuirnin slan

average dude

Not only is PoTC disconnected, it's been completely removed and no longer on the FP system.

Search the threads on this board for Darkbeer's Fastpass report - it was very thorough and had all the details.

"it all started from a Daddy with two daughters, wondering where he could take them where he could have a little fun with them too." -- Walt Disney
    "This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good." -- Stitch

Autopia is connected, unfortunately. We tried to get a FP when we still had a FP for Indy. For some reason, I thought they weren't connected. Oops. We had to stand in an actual line since the kids had their hearts set on it.

I'm mostly just funny and laughing, but I'm serious about a few things, like taking care of bugs, recycling, and when people say that Luke was The Chosen One, because really it was Anakin.~~Cassidy, 7

With the removal of FP from HM after the holidays, the "disconnected" FP attractions are Star Tours, Roger Rabbit, and Grizzly River Run.

WED Enterprises

Whoa!

I'm pretty sure that DLP and DCA are not connected.

Hacker, nonmammaltarian, Warrior Andrew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tahnok100
    I'm pretty sure that DLP and DCA are not connected.
    That seems likely.
    --
    Andrew [

Buy my stuff on Amazon! (books, DVDs, etc) - all proceeds go to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Team in Training fundraising!

Ok..... when you guys say "disconnected", do you mean LITERALLY or do you mean just speaking in terms of servers. I guess what I mean is... are they going to stop all together giving out fastpasses on many rides? I am looking at going in June and one reason I am booking at DLH through AAA is for the multiple fastpasses... I have heard about the fact that the servers are seperate for certain rides, so I know you can get more than one anyway, but my 3 year old and my bf both hate lines so I am buying the AAA tickets..... if they are going to stop using fastpasses and only leave a few machines running then that would byte! Thanks.

When they say disconnected they mean you can get a fastpass for as many disconnected rides at the same time as well as one connected ride. They are just disconnected from the system that keeps track of if you already have another fastpass. (Example- You could get an indiana jones and star tours FP at the same time)

Here is the link to my latest FASTPASS guide, it has all the information about FASTPASSes and how they work...

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=31965

Enjoy!

Also, they plan to add Buzz Lightyear and Space Mountain when they open to the Networked system.

Check out my photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

kbanmen

i guess they feel some of these rides dont need a fast pass anymore

Once again, I knew you would have the answer. Thank you.
    Darkbeer, do you live at Disneyland?!

I skimmed over the Fastpass guide posting, and saw something that shocked me:

Mulholland Mistake has Fastpass? WHY? Are there that many Mulholland Masochists out there?

Quote Originally Posted by hbquikcomjamesl
    I skimmed over the Fastpass guide posting, and saw something that shocked me:

Mulholland Mistake has Fastpass? WHY? Are there that many Mulholland Masochists out there?

OMG! I was forced to ride it 8 times yesterday! My girls (5 & 7) LOVE IT!

Unfortunately, I had to ride, too, because my oldest is not tall enough to "supervise" my youngest.

I saw my Chiropractor first thing this morning!!