Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Billy Idol

ChatterBox Supreme

Billy Idol

Anyone watching him right now on abc? I can't even tell what song he is performing??

2. # ADS

Wandering lonely as a cloud...

I didn't know that he was still alive.

The mosquito's food of choice, primitive humanoid lifeforms, have colonies all over that planet.

"some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"-311

Reminds me of dancing on the table tops at the Graduate in Chico and my brother's weding dy in Biloxi.

I didn't know he was still around either. Maybe the reason you can't understand which song he's singing is his terrible voice these days!

I love Billy Idol, I don't care if he's old enough to be my dad, he's still freaking sexy. As is Rod Stewart, in his own crazy way.

He's one of my clients...you should see his Christmas Cards!

ChatterBox Supreme

Would that be good christmas card or bad christmas card?

We saw Billy at the KROQ Inland Invasion and he completely stole the show. I'm really looking forward to his new album early this year...good word of mouth about it so far. Classic Billy Idol from what i've heard.
    -Steve

Suspended in the timelessness of innerspace are the thoughtwaves of my first impressions. They will be our only source of contact once you have passed beyond the limits of normal Magnification... Magnification... Magnification...

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiAngel
    Would that be good christmas card or bad christmas card?
    It's the "what the **** is that?" card list.

-TLMt

I have no title-I'm a commoner mad4mky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lovely Mrs. tod
    He's one of my clients...you should see his Christmas Cards!
    Cool. I'd love to see it!

I am a Billy Idol fan!! I have all of his albums.

And, he was great in "The Wedding Singer"... But man, that guy is wild. You'd think after a motorcycle accident and all his has been through he would mellow out...but so far, he is still on a ride.

Banned

No but I acually saw ABBA last night. I did not know they were still around either. I used to love there songs so I watched for the first half hour.
    You remember there songs don't you
    1. dancing queen
    2.knowing me knowing you

Not to bad for oldies

Billy Idol was the very first concert I went to when I was in 8th grade. OMG, I thought me and my friend Ruthie were going to die. Everyone was in leather and spikes and there we were, two little girls from Orange County in our denim mini skirts and cut-off-the-shoulder pink sweatshirts. I loved Billy Idol especially when he was in Generation X. I know I am dating myself.