OKAY, TROOPS? READY? AIM? WRITE AND YELL!
I hope to get this website to be www.savecop.com's partner.
IT IS: http://come.to/carouselofprogress
It gives some of the latest news, and a little more on WHAT to do.
We have got to get the Carousel on our side FAST, men and women. Uncle Walt wants YOU! Disney's birthday present to him will be a couple of parades. OURS IS A DISNEY REVOLUTION - - A Disney First - - WE WILL BRING BACK THE CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS, MEN AND WOMEN!
(Sorry if this sounds cheesy, but we have to put our minds set and NEVER GIVE UP.)
1) SIGN THE PETITION. You'll see it at http://www.savecop.com
2) WRITE, WRITE WRITE! You will not believe how much letters help. Addresses are available at http://come.to/carouselofprogress and http://www.savecop.com
3) EMAIL, EMAIL, EMAIL!*** Email Disney by visiting either website or http://www.disneyworld.com
4) CALL, CALL, CALL!*** Call (407) 824-4321 and bug the heck out of Disney operators.
5) PROTEST! Let's make this BIGGER than Toad. We need visitors to make T-Shirts, and start going to groups, handing out cards, and tell them all to set their watches. Then, as 5:00 rolls in or some time in the afternoon, have them all meet in front of CoP. (If you give them cards with the time, this may work.) Have this happen every time someone visits the parks. Disney won't know in advance what would happen! It'd be neat for CMs to see guests in big chunks going to the Carousel theater together and then chanting "SAVE CoP!" every other day.
6) WRITE TO THE PAPER! For more information, go to http://www.orlandosentinel.com - - maybe write to them and try to tell them about protests or your views.
7) REMEMBER! Remember Walt's Carousel of Progress. If it doesn't work, then we've got many many enemies. But that's always a possibilty...in fact, it's likely, but put our energy into what we believe!
*** = Won't help much, but what the heck.
So, let's join together and help save WALT DISNEY'S CAROUSEL OF PROGERSS, MEN! If you could, please add or delete to my idea about the protests. I think it's a great idea, but how can we really make it work?
Well, if anyone out there is going to Walt Disney World within the next month, PLEASE email me at email@example.com. Then, after a few days, I will post a date where all of us can chat at this Yahoo! club, Save the Carousel of Progress.
Together, even though I may not be at the park, we can bring back COP.