The Summer movie season is near. Heres a list of the movies Premiere magazine predicts will be the Top 10 films of the Summer, based on box office.
- Spider-Man 2 - $300 M
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - $275 M
- Shrek 2 - $250 M
- The Village - $220 M (This is the latest film from M. Night Shyamalan starring Joaquin Phoenix, Bryce Dallas Howard, Adrien Brody, William Hurt and Sigourney Weaver.)
- The Day After Tomorrow - $180 M (Action movie involving natural disasters from the director of Independence Day)
- The Terminal - $150 M (Directed by Steven Spielberg, starring Tom Hanks as a Balkan emigrant forced to live in an airport after theres a coup in his home country. Also stars Catherine Zeta-Jones as the love interest.)
- Troy - $140 M (Men in leather, fighting. Stars Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom and other less attractive people.)
- Van Helsing - $130 M (Hugh Jackman kicking serious monster butt.)
- Collateral - $120 M (Tom Cruise as a contract killer. Also stars Jamie Foxx, Jada Pinkett Smith and Javier Bardem.)
- I, Robot - $110 M (Inspired by the Isaac Asimov short story collection, starring Will Smith.)
Agree? Disagree? Think some others will crack the top 10? What other Summer flicks are you looking forward to?