Thread: Walt Disney Was NOT Frozen

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Walt Disney Was NOT Frozen

Walt Disney Was NOT Frozen by Jim Korkis

Jim puts to rest the persistant rumors about Walt and his death

Read it here!

2. # ADS

You do know Jim, that the movie Frozen was Disney secretly admitting the truth about this right? *facepalm* Seriously, people like fiction when it comes to Disney, OHH HE HATED JEWISH PEOPLE, OHH HE WAS A WOMANIZER, etc etc. You know people, not everything from Disney is a fairytale! There is no cover up, theres no lies, Walt was not perfect of course, but he wasn't as bad as some paint him to be. Thanks Jim, for trying to keep the conspiracy theorists at bay!

One of my best friends is a close family friend to the Disney family. The subject came up once and he told me that it is very easy to find Walt Disney's final resting place, tomb stone and all if you do just a little research and physically go there. Clearly buried like everyone else and not frozen. Great article.

Thank you for another wonderful piece, Jim! I've always written this rumor off but am always surprised at how pervasive it is. It's hard to believe people would be so inconsiderate as to actually say such a thing to Walt's family members; that seems so cruel. I shared this with friends, who were equally shocked by that. There are now a few more people in the world who won't repeat this rumor.

I would love to read more articles like this disproving these rumors about Walt. I would especially like to read one about Walt's rumored anti-semitism. This is the rumor I have heard most frequently by far, but the only evidence for it that I can find seems to be in Family Guy jokes. I'd love to know more about this, as I have met many, many people who are very certain of it. I had NEVER heard of the male pregnancy one before, that was a surprise! Thanks again for sharing, Jim!