Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: The Key to Collecting Disney

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

The Key to Collecting Disney

The Key to Collecting Disney by Gregg Jacobs

Collecting Disney merchandise is a very personal thing. Gregg takes a look at one of his newest collections and talks a little about collecting in general.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

I have a third collection style. I collect things from the late 1970's to the early 1990's which is when I was growing up. I have stuff like mugs, a lunchbox, calendar, maps, books, etc. I also have many of the figurines that were available in the parks at the time. It all takes me right back to my youth.

Quote Originally Posted by worldlover71 View Post
    I have a third collection style. I collect things from the late 1970's to the early 1990's which is when I was growing up. I have stuff like mugs, a lunchbox, calendar, maps, books, etc. I also have many of the figurines that were available in the parks at the time. It all takes me right back to my youth.
    That sounds like an awesome collection, and you raise a great point. You can collect around any theme, and a time period that holds memories for you is a great one. I'm sure you know that eBay is a great source for many items as well as Easy and any number of online auction sites.