Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Heading back in September!

Heading back in September!

Ah, the siren call of Disneyland. Plus, I had expiring Alaska Air wallet dollars. I've booked 4 nights at BW Stovall's 9/11-14. Hoping for some help with a couple questions.

1) I know there are new security checkpoints since my last visit. Where will I walk to and enter Downtown Disney? Past Paradise Pier and up past the car rental place/DL Hotel? Presumably, I won't be cutting through the GCH anymore.

2) Fantasmic! ...will Fantasmic run nightly in September? Mine is a weekday only visit. If yes, how is the food at Riverbelle Terrace?

Thanks in advance...

Last edited by libbylovespluto; 07-07-2017 at 07:56 PM.

2. # ADS

1) Yes. Walk up the Paradise Pier side and into DtD. Exactly where you are thinking.
    2) Traditionally, no. Weekends only. New show? Possibly during the week. We won't know until they post it.

Which weekdays? Disney considers Friday to be the weekend. Fantasmic!! will at least show Fri-Sunday.

ETA. NM. I saw your trip ends Thursday. Well I hope they have an extra showing or two this fall so you don't miss it.

Thanks for the info. I arrive Monday and depart Friday. I see a labor day Monday showing, maybe I will luck out and they will do Fri-Mon my week too...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by libbylovespluto View Post
    Thanks for the info. I arrive Monday and depart Friday. I see a labor day Monday showing, maybe I will luck out and they will do Fri-Mon my week too...

Oh, yes I didn't realize one was a holiday. Yay!

Is it possible you could extend your trip by one more day? Then you would get F! for sure and see the first day of Halloween Time.

Well, looks like I am out of luck. No weekday showings my week. Thought about coming down a day early, but my ticket is now in 125 dollar change fee window (plus the cost of a fifth hotel night). Guess I will be waiting until next year.