Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Ne Update Fantasmic Question

Ne Update Fantasmic Question

Hi,
    My daughter and I are going to Disneyland the 1st week of October.
    We are opting out of the Halloween Party this year, getting too expensive. They cancelled the Fireworks last year, don't know why....... was very disappointed.
    My question is, any idea if Fantasmic will run every night in Oct, or just weekends? We'd see WOC Sunday, and party night probably Monday, hoping for Tuesday???

Also, can we make dinner reservation for like, 5:30-6:00pm on a Halloween Party night if we don't buy the extra ticket?
    Appreciate any feedback.
    We may need to tweek our plans, lol

2. # ADS

Weekends only, usually. With the updated show???
    World of Color is nightly, I would swap them.

Fireworks most often get cancelled due to wind issues (problems with speed, direction, debris fallout, etc.). This is not Disney's decision. They must abide by state regulations and the fire marshall's decisions. F! won't show on party nights. Last year, the latest you could make a dinner reservation on a party night was 3:30 or 4 pm. Not all restaurants stay open during the party, and CMs want all guests, MHP or not, to be finished and out of the restaurant before the party starts.

It is wind speed and direction in the atmosphere as well, not just what you are feeling on the ground.

Thank you all for your feedback!!