Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Good neighbor resorts

Good neighbor resorts

Any suggestions on a good neighbor resort within wAlkng distance of park? We have stayed at Candy Cane and BW Park Place Inn. What about Springhill Suites area. Budget under $200 a night

Any suggestion would be appreciated

2. # ADS

How many nights? Park vue can occasionally meet that price they have free breakfast which is the best of any hotel ive been too🙂

Oh and its right by the park place bw

Lots of great places--depends on what is important to you. We like Park Vue, Del Sol, Hotel Indigo, Castle Inn and Alpine. All under $200 if you book far enough ahead. You'll have to compare added costs though (i.e., Del Sol charges to park, Alpine does not) in addition to breakfast. We rarely eat breakfast at the hotels ( hello Carnation Cafe!) so it is not important to us.

I think the Springhill Suites area is a bit out of walking distance. When we stay at that hotel or the holiday inn, I drive. My annual pass includes free parking. My teenagers will take ART.

Tropicana Inn has been decent enough. So has a few others right there on Harbor by the walk way and most are under $200 a night. As disneyochem said just book far enough ahead of time and it should be fine. Check reviews on them before booking as well and look over each one to see what fits best for your family/group's needs.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Hyatt Place is usually under $200/night. It's walkable but also >5min walk to the Toy Story lot

We will be staying 7 days Saturday to Saturday Disneyland is expensive considering no meal plan.

We are staying at the Alamo Inn & Suites for the first time. It is within walking distance.....http://www.thealamoinn.com/

Living life to the fullest

http://www.oilyhabit.com/

Quote Originally Posted by pj4963 View Post
    Any suggestions on a good neighbor resort within wAlkng distance of park? We have stayed at Candy Cane and BW Park Place Inn. What about Springhill Suites area. Budget under $200 a night

Any suggestion would be appreciated
    Just curious, why not the Candy Cane again? We love the Candy Cane and stay there nearly every single trip

Quote Originally Posted by WeLoveDisney View Post
    Just curious, why not the Candy Cane again? We love the Candy Cane and stay there nearly every single trip
    Agree. The discounts offered save a little (and the front desk staff keeps trying until a discount works for you -- AAA?, AP?, AARP?, Return guest?, etc.). And the free breakfast saves quite a bit over time, since it saves us a whole meal each day and gets us through until lunch. The free parking and free shuttle also add to the savings over a multi-day trip.