Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disneyland Resort Update for June 26 - July 1, 2017

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disneyland Resort Update for June 26 - July 1, 2017

Disneyland Resort Update for June 26 - July 1, 2017 by Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix

Fastpass changes test visitor patience | Last day to take $17 off 3-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets | Save the Date: Fall MouseAdventure | This and that

Read it here!

2. # ADS

Romance @ Disney Goddess
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

The scanners are problematic. We were in DCA and saw the sign for "AP FUN" - it turned out to be a "free" FP for Guardians (we couldn't use it because it wasn't valid til 9:30). It took the CM a while to scan DD's pass (she said there was an issue with the barcode because there was a little smudge on it). This same AP had no problem at the entrance gates.

I felt bad because a line was building behind us - and there was a lead CM with another scanner -- but only one person was scanning.

Methinks the software needs some help and the CMs need more training.

Hakuna Matata
    Parent of a Princess, Disney Cruise Line Community Leader, DL College Program Alum (PM me for info) , and former Disney Store Plush Princess
    There's nothing like listening to "Feed the Birds" while sitting on the steps of St. Paul's.

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

reportedly Port Royal shop in NOS is handing out free Disneyland RR commemorative cards. 6 different ones I read.

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

On your park schedule you left out July 31.