Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Adventureland flow update

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Adventureland flow update

Just wondering about changes in the Adventureland traffic patterns - mainly because Disney today mentioned the new Bengal BBQ seating area and a new Ahi Poke spring roll. I thought June 29th was the completion.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

2. # ADS

Bengal wasn't closed though and emptying the store and adding tables probably wouldn't take long. Other parts of this would take longer, which would give the further out date.

When we were there last week I saw two "suits" conversing and gesticulating directly in front of the planter in front of the Jungle Cruise attraction and shop. I wondered if they were discussing the upcoming changes. I heard some of the planters would be removed and thought maybe they were talking about that planter.

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The planters were major discussion point because the Parks blog only mentioned a singular planter.so many were wondering which one it was and thought they would not remove a planter with a large tree in it. I still wonder.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney