Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Disney Parks Must-Haves

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Disney Parks Must-Haves

Disney Parks Must-Haves by Gregg Jacobs

A list of those theme park items you just have to have, from pressed pennies to crystal castles

Read it here!

2. # ADS

I'm checking my Shop Parks app for that hat, I hope it's still available on there. I didn't see it when I was at WDW, definitely would've bought it as that is a pretty sweet design. As if I didn't have enough hats from there to juggle lol...

Alan S. Dalinka here with a heads-up: Art on Demand is no longer printed on-site at Walt Disney World. (It's done by a provider based in Austin, TX.) So, after you place your order, you will pay for it plus shipping in one of the Art of Disney Stores around the Resort. It will then be a few weeks before it arrives. I just learned this myself this week because there are now attraction posters for the new "Happily Ever After" fireworks show and the Magic Kingdom's version of the PeopleMover I am thinking about ordering and wanted to pick them up and was told that could work only if I were visiting Austin...

Regards,
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by xezat View Post
    I'm checking my Shop Parks app for that hat, I hope it's still available on there. I didn't see it when I was at WDW, definitely would've bought it as that is a pretty sweet design. As if I didn't have enough hats from there to juggle lol...
    You can never have too many Disney hats:-) It was on the app as of a couple of weeks ago. Let me know what you find.

Quote Originally Posted by asdhollywood View Post
    Alan S. Dalinka here with a heads-up: Art on Demand is no longer printed on-site at Walt Disney World. (It's done by a provider based in Austin, TX.) So, after you place your order, you will pay for it plus shipping in one of the Art of Disney Stores around the Resort. It will then be a few weeks before it arrives. I just learned this myself this week because there are now attraction posters for the new "Happily Ever After" fireworks show and the Magic Kingdom's version of the PeopleMover I am thinking about ordering and wanted to pick them up and was told that could work only if I were visiting Austin...

Regards,
    Alan
    Thanks for the heads up Alan. That's really too bad they changed it. Was fun being able to walk away with your artwork. That said, I'd still encourage people to use the service. It's a great way to get any of thousands of images in the format that you want. If you order early enough in your trip, hopefully will be waiting for you when you arrive home:-)