Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Which Waterpark?

Which Waterpark?

Which waterpark is your favorite and why?

I need help choosing which Disney waterpark to visit. The ages in my group are: 9, 9, 11, 23, 24, 41, 48, 52 The younger ones being better swimmers than the older ones! We will likely plan it the night before and pay entrance at the gate so I want to make sure we choose the best park for our group so any opinion or experience to help us make a decision would be most welcome.

So Excited!

2. # ADS

We all liked Blizzard Beach better, with the exception of the water coaster type ones at Typhoon Lagoon. The slides were just longer and more exciting for us. Our group was 45, 44, 27, 24, 17, 14 at the time.
    ETA: Also lets not discount they water the sidewalks at BB to keep them cool and don't at TL.

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Typhoon Lagoon here... mainly because of the wave pool.

Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

Which Waterpark?

Typhoon Lagoon again for the wave pool. That said there is an area of Blizzard Beach that is brilliant for about 6-11 year olds who can swim.

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)