Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Take $17 off all 3-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets for one week only

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

Take $17 off all 3-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets for one week only

In honor of the Summer of '17, you can take $17 off all 3-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets for one week only through MousePlanet sponsor Get Away Today.

Hero Up in Disney California Adventure during the Summer of Heroes, and take to the dance floor with Star-Lord, Gamora and Groot in the new Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Dance-Off. Help Rocket save his friends on Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!, and snap selfies with Super Heroes throughout Hollywood Land. Kids can join in the Avengers Training Initiative, and dance with Mickey and pals in the new Disney Junior Dance Party.

At Disneyland, celebrate the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade, now through August 20, 2017, and welcome the return of Fantasmic! starting July 17, 2017. Later this summer, you can unwind on the Disneyland Railroad as it debuts a new route through a beautiful, newly-imagined waterfront and over an elevated trestle above the Rivers of America. Thrill-seekers can blast off on the newly reopened classic Space Mountain, ride a bobsled down Matterhorn mountain, or enjoy the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

Best of all, this limited-time offer has no residency requirement, so SoCal locals and out-of-state visitors alike can enjoy the same great discount. You can purchase tickets separately or part of a vacation package.

$17 savings applies to the gate price of the 3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket, adult or child (ages 3-9) tickets. Not valid on other ticket types. These tickets are valid for travel now through December 31, 2017 and must be purchased by Monday, June 26, 2017. Ticket offer is valid for new bookings only and may not be combined with any other ticket offers. Discount is off of the gate price and is automatically applied.
    Visit getawaytoday.com, or call 1-855-GET-AWAY to purchase tickets today.

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

2. # ADS

Has anyone purchased tickets from this company before? Just wanted to check before I purchased any tickets.

Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buffy24 View Post
    Has anyone purchased tickets from this company before? Just wanted to check before I purchased any tickets.
    Yes...Get Away Today is a very reputable company.
    Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2021

Thanks, Pam! By the way, I ordered a new Sparkle Skirt for the Disneyland Half Marathon that I will be walking. The addiction continues!

Self-Proclaimed Disney Queen! Pammer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buffy24 View Post
    Thanks, Pam! By the way, I ordered a new Sparkle Skirt for the Disneyland Half Marathon that I will be walking. The addiction continues!
    Love it! They just had a great sale last weekend with free shipping, but I didn't get around to buying anything new (although I wanted to)!
    Pam
    DL trips: too many to remember actual dates, but they began in the 60s!
    WDW trips: 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2021