Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: The Disney T-Shirt

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

The Disney T-Shirt

The Disney T-Shirt by Gregg Jacobs

Disney has finally come out with a ton of new designs, so it's time to take a look.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

As THE Donald Duck fan of Central California, if there's anything Disney has been lacking, it's more Donald Duck gear. I'd love to see new DD t-shirts, or even a polo shirt with him on the chest. And not just angry Donald. There's the happy version that they could take advantage of, too. And while they're at it, throw in some DD hats with it. And not those one-size-fits-all stretchy hats - those these kill my head. Just a normal adjustable hat with Donald's smiling face on the front. Simple.

Working for Disney. No, no. Working (in a Modesto office) for (the money to take a trip to) Disney (World/Land)

WDW Trips: June 2002, Feb 2004, Dec 2006, Dec 2008, Jan 2010, Feb 2011, Dec 2012
    Disneyland Trips: Feb 2006, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, Feb, March, June 2015 (x2), Nov 2015

Another couple of amazing places to buy Disney merch are my personal favorite Box Lunch. Box Lunch has some of the coolest designs of new and old Disney and are constantly changing their merch out. Also, their sister store Hot Topic has some great Disney products as well! Happy shopping!

Quote Originally Posted by indiejones View Post
    Another couple of amazing places to buy Disney merch are my personal favorite Box Lunch. Box Lunch has some of the coolest designs of new and old Disney and are constantly changing their merch out. Also, their sister store Hot Topic has some great Disney products as well! Happy shopping!
    Thanks so much for the tip!! Actually wasn't familiar with Box Lunch, but looks like they have some great stuff!

Everyone go to http://www.boxlunch.com/pop-culture/...icense/disney/ and take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGator View Post
    As THE Donald Duck fan of Central California, if there's anything Disney has been lacking, it's more Donald Duck gear. I'd love to see new DD t-shirts, or even a polo shirt with him on the chest. And not just angry Donald. There's the happy version that they could take advantage of, too. And while they're at it, throw in some DD hats with it. And not those one-size-fits-all stretchy hats - those these kill my head. Just a normal adjustable hat with Donald's smiling face on the front. Simple.
    This isn't the first complaint I've heard about the lack of Donald Duck merchandise. My brother-in-law is a fan and says he never sees Donald items to buy and rarely sees him in the park.

That said, take a look at indiejones's comment above on the store, Box Lunch, and check out the link below for a great Donald Duck tee:

http://www.boxlunch.com/product/disn...FYeNswodnqkNDA