Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Suite Advice Please

Suite Advice Please

Have been looking at numerous hotels in the area and am having a hard time finding ones that list 'other' rooms besides standard, king, queen, etc.
    Would like to fins something decent that has a small 'extra' or kids room in it. I saw one months ago, a room with 2 beds and an alcove type area that had bunk beds. I have no clue what the name was!
    The situation is that we need two beds in the main area and then another bed that is not right in the room with us, if that makes sense! We are taking my daughter's 18 year old boyfriend with us if we can find accomodations that will suit us. A second room is not doable for me!!

Closer to the Mouse once again, but not close enough!

2. # ADS

ChatterBox Supreme

Check Peacock Suites

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

ChatterBox Supreme

Or Anaheim Desert Inn

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

There are quite a few hotels that offer that kind of accomodation. A quick search may https://www.google.com/search?q=suit...E,lf:1,lf_ui:6 help. If there are only 4 of you HOJO has a bunk bed room, but it's very small. I know Desert Inn has rooms with 2 queens and a sofa couch. We also stayed at the Quality Inn on Katella in a room that had a separate room with a pull-out couch adjoining the larger room with 2 beds.

Marriott has some Suite properties nearby. Residence inn is great and comes with a nice free breakfast. All of their rooms are suites except the studio.

Our oldest got a King room at Cortona for a great price. They had an extra door and opened it to find another room with a bunk bed and a sofa bed in it. They ended up keeping our younger 2 girls with them since we were going to be 5 in a room. They have stayed there a few times since that trip they liked it so well. It is across from the Toy Story lot so they just use the shuttle there.

The Alamo Inn has some rooms that have an additional room connected. That is, the only way you can get into this additional room is through the main room.

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Courtyard Theme Park Entrance has rooms with bunk beds in a separate alcove. Plus it has a little water park right there at the hotel.

"It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then." Alice, Alice in Wonderland

If you're open to staying on the west side of the park there are several vacation condos (2 and 3 bedroom units) across the street from the Mickey & Friend's parking garage. A search on HomeAway or VRBO will bring up lots of options for you. We've found it to be a better value when trying to accommodate our extended family group in hotel rooms. These types of rentals, however, will only be permitted by the city through 2/11/2018.

If you're open to staying on the west side of the park there are several vacation condos (2 and 3 bedroom units) across the street from the Mickey & Friend's parking garage. A search on HomeAway or VRBO will bring up lots of options for you. We've found it to be a better value when trying to accommodate our extended family group compared to hotel rooms. These types of rentals, however, will only be permitted by the city through 2/11/2018.