Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: The Perfect Day at Disneyland

MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

The Perfect Day at Disneyland

The Perfect Day at Disneyland by Jenna Kahl

Mom Jenna creates her ultimate day at the Happiest Place on Earth.

Read it here!

2. # ADS

That's a nice, easy going day. For me, we'd have to add in Splash Mt, Space Mt, swap out Jungle for Star Tours, and then add fireworks (without them being cancelled) for it to be a perfect day me/us.

Working for Disney. No, no. Working (in a Modesto office) for (the money to take a trip to) Disney (World/Land)

WDW Trips: June 2002, Feb 2004, Dec 2006, Dec 2008, Jan 2010, Feb 2011, Dec 2012
    Disneyland Trips: Feb 2006, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, Feb, March, June 2015 (x2), Nov 2015

I loved what you shared! Disneyland Resort was part of my childhood. So visiting is like going back home. Your day sounded wonderful.

Living life to the fullest🌞

http://www.oilyhabit.com/

This sounds like a wonderful day to me!! I'll be embarking on my very first DL trip this summer, after YEARS of WDW trips as a kid. Everything was always a rope-drop mad dash to the rides/fastpasses at WDW: wonderful fun, but not quite how I want to do it this time! I'm most looking forward to taking it slow on this first visit, and really enjoying the feeling of being in DL. I will be there at opening too, but not to dash! I love that feeling that swells up in you as you walk up Main Street first thing in the morning: everything is so clean it GLOWS, excited people are everywhere, there are wonderful Main Street smells, there is happy Disney music playing, there are smiling Cast Members waving, there's a CASTLE in the distance, there's this sense that you somehow stepped into another world...there's absolutely nothing like it! I love that feeling, and can't wait to slow down and experience it fully at DL!