Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Ordering multiple tickets in order of intended use?

Ordering multiple tickets in order of intended use?

So the one snafu I had on my trip was yesterday and getting into MK. I purchased two "after 5pm" conference tickets and 1 full day ticket for this trip. Went to MK on Monday evening around 5:45, no problem getting in. Went to Epcot on Tuesday evening. I walked around the Boardwalk for a bit before heading over to Epcot know that I couldn't get in until after 5pm. I got to the gate right around 5pm. There was a line of people, so that by the time I got through security and then scanned my MB, it was around 5:05. No problem. Then yesterday when I tried to get into MK in the morning, my MB wouldn't work. The supervisor scanned it and said I only had an after 5pm ticket available. I told her that I should have had a full day ticket available and that the after 5pm should have been used when going into Epcot last night. I had to go over to Guest Relations to work it out. They helped me out no problem. The CM who helped me out told me that to avoid this in the future that I should designate what ticket I want to use when going into a park. How do you do that?

2. # ADS

Out of this world for Disney DwarfPlanet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sounds like something I would punt to Disney guest relations.

"Although we think it's DOPEY that Pluto has been downgraded to a dwarf planet, which has made some people GRUMPY and others just SLEEPY, we are not BASHFUL in saying we would be HAPPY if Disney's Pluto would join us as an 8th dwarf. We think this is just what the DOC ordered and is nothing to SNEEZE at."

I imagine you tell the CM before you scan your band. Likely they will call a supervisor with the tablet to come over and manually select which ticket is used for you to ensure you don't get hosed. You'd think the system would have logic built in to do this automatically, and even if they do, glitches happen...

Nick Andrews, DL misc74-76,85,91,12/11,1/13, WDW 78,83,85,1/92-8/92,95,99,04x8,5/11,2/12, 9/12,6/13,3/14,11/14,3/15,9/15,4/16,9/16,12/16,4/17,11/17,4/18,10/18,1/19,5/19,10/19, 2/20, 9/20, 1/21, DLP 3/20
    Magic Kingdom Cast Member 1/92-8/92 (WDW CP) 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea