Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2018 SW Dark Side Half Marathon Weekend

Hello ALL. I am new to this forum and would be my first time running Disney Starwars. It had always been on my bucket list. If there is any tip or pointer for newbie? Also i am traveling from Toronto, Canada for this, I am looking for stay, anyone have suggestions? I was thinking to Airbnb in the area, but since it is early hour run, would that going to be hassle?

2. # ADS

I know it costs a bit (a lot) more, but staying on site at a Disney resort makes getting to and from the race so much easier than staying off site. Driving there in the early AM, with the road closures and the set up going on, is a pain in the rear. Riding the Disney busses is easier, quicker and you'll have fellow runners to swap stories with if you so choose

Did anyone see the medals? That 10K medal is pretty cool.

Fun is wherever you find it... olegc's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good luck to those running this weekend at SWDS!

"[Disneyland] has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was a kid." - Walt Disney

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries

I was looking at the pictures of the merchandise that runDisney posted, and I noticed that they didn't have any Kessel Run items. Anyone attend the expo and know whether or not they had anything? Thanks.

Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

MA Master

No merchandise for Kessel Run at the Expo. I was there when it opened on Thursday and I must have walked around the racks 5 times looking for it. Only bad line I stood in was to purchase an AP t-shirt because it was combined with the Dooney line. Had to wait on decisions regarding “placement”.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsie View Post
    No merchandise for Kessel Run at the Expo. I was there when it opened on Thursday and I must have walked around the racks 5 times looking for it. Only bad line I stood in was to purchase an AP t-shirt because it was combined with the Dooney line. Had to wait on decisions regarding “placement”.
    Thanks for the info. I've done "placement" exams of a Dooney purse, but it doesn't usually take me too long - maybe 2 or 3 purses at most.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...