Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Annabella?

Annabella?

Hi Everyone,
    We are excited to finally being able to visit Disneyland again after a loooooong Disney drought.
    We got an awesome deal at the Annabella for AP's, but the reviews I see online are quite concerning, ranging from "never will we return" to "it's awesome".
    Has anyone stayed there recently? We reserved the ADA King bed w/ day bed (I think it's called the ADA Premiere King?) with roll-in shower.
    How was your stay? How were the rooms? We aren't an OTC type Disney visitor, so we do break and head back to the room for some R&R in the afternoon.
    Thank you!

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by Boo's Mommy View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    We are excited to finally being able to visit Disneyland again after a loooooong Disney drought.
    We got an awesome deal at the Annabella for AP's, but the reviews I see online are quite concerning, ranging from "never will we return" to "it's awesome".
    Has anyone stayed there recently? We reserved the ADA King bed w/ day bed (I think it's called the ADA Premiere King?) with roll-in shower.
    How was your stay? How were the rooms? We aren't an OTC type Disney visitor, so we do break and head back to the room for some R&R in the afternoon.
    Thank you!
    My cousin and her family stay there every time they visit the Disneyland Resort.
    Living life to the fullest

http://www.oilyhabit.com/

My friend and I are staying there for 2 nights next week. Will try to remember to come back to this thread and let you know how it was. We have never stayed there but it was the cheapest that wasn't to far.

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Thank you!

Adrienne Vincent-Phoenix
    MousePad Moderator
    MousePad Administrator
    MousePlanet Staff
    Blog Entries

The hotel is closing in August, and being replaced with a four-diamond resort. I've personally had very, very mixed experiences there.

AVP

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

MousePlanet CEO, writer and photographer. Foster and Adoptive Mom. Owner of MouseShoppe and CharmingShoppe. Long-distance walker. Not in that order. In my spare time, I try to sleep.

Oh, that's interesting news AVP! I hope that doesn't mean they'll not care about customer service these last few months!

So we are back now from our stay there. I will say that so far Grand Legacy at the Park is still the worse we have ever stayed at in that area BUT it seems like the Anabella doesn't clean their floors or something. Our feet were dirty from it so I would say wear socks or slippers or something on your feet if you are staying here. That is my only complaint though for the place. The beds and pillows were fine. The place is bigger than I thought it was though and we ended up all the way in the back with a room.

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

Thank you Berry Princess! Ok, we never go barefoot anyway, but I will reemphasize that to the family when we go! Crossing fingers the stay will be pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo's Mommy View Post
    Thank you Berry Princess! Ok, we never go barefoot anyway, but I will reemphasize that to the family when we go! Crossing fingers the stay will be pleasant.
    I didn't have enough space to bring my flip flops or slippers so I had to go without and my friend had too. I didn't pack extra socks this time. Really that was the only thing that I could nit pick about and that isn't much compared to some places. LOL So hopefully your stay will be pleasant.

I don't know if it was mention about the hotel but the email I had from them on their closing in August said the same owners are the ones turning that hotel into a 4 diamond.

I stayed at the Annabella about three years ago and my complaints were the same. The rugs were filthy and grody. I wouldn't walk anywhere without shoes. We were so grossed out by them and that we decided "never again"

Cruising the Seas... Looking for the Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by BlkPearlCptn View Post
    I stayed at the Annabella about three years ago and my complaints were the same. The rugs were filthy and grody. I wouldn't walk anywhere without shoes. We were so grossed out by them and that we decided "never again"
    There was no rugs in the room we were in. It was the faux wood flooring.

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    There was no rugs in the room we were in. It was the faux wood flooring.
    We had wall to wall carpeting. It was pretty disgusting.
    Cruising the Seas... Looking for the Pearl