Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Delivery to hotel

Delivery to hotel

So I know this was discussed awhile ago, but I can't find the thread, or maybe things have changed since then. We are staying at a place with a kitchen, but no car for us this trip. We are planning to not really cook in the place but more or less have snacks, drinks, and fruits available. Are there any grocery stores that do deliveries, or any tips. I have never done grocery delivery before, especially to a hotel. If this helps we are staying at the world mark anaheim. TIA. 100 DAYS AND COUNTING

Sent from my SM-T357T using Tapatalk

Always on my way to Disneyland: 84, 87, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11

2. # ADS

Vons delivers, I've used them in Anaheim before.
    If you are only looking at shelf stable, we did Prime Pantry from Amazon for our WDW trip and that worked well. Even ordered shampoo and such so I didn't have to pack it.
    I just let the hotels know I was expecting a delivery. The Worldmark Tower in Anaheim even put our groceries away in our room. All the cold stuff in the fridge and freezer.

We also used Von's, a couple of years ago. Great experience. We were staying at the Peacock Suites and were arriving late and they put the groceries away in our room.

Oh wow. Good to know. How far in advance did you order.

Always on my way to Disneyland: 84, 87, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11

Um, Von's I placed like the day or 2 before with our check in date as the delivery date.
    Amazon I had been playing with an it told me how soon to order but Idon't recall when I ordered.

I was on the Vons site and they do not list Anaheim as a city they deliver to (they do list Anaheim Hills). Maybe check with them before your trip.

Quote Originally Posted by jmorgan View Post
    I was on the Vons site and they do not list Anaheim as a city they deliver to (they do list Anaheim Hills). Maybe check with them before your trip.
    Probably just a glitch as many here have had deliveries to the hotel around DL.

I think I may have placed our order a week or more ahead of time. It worked out really well. It was kind of cool to "shop online" and then have it all delivered to you.

Are you a Worldmark owner? If so, they will also go grocery shopping for you and have the items in your refrigerator waiting for you. There is a $25 fee for this service, and it includes the basics like bread, milk, cheese, soda, etc. I've never had to use the service before, so I couldn't tell you if it was a good experience or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey View Post
    Are you a Worldmark owner? If so, they will also go grocery shopping for you and have the items in your refrigerator waiting for you. There is a $25 fee for this service, and it includes the basics like bread, milk, cheese, soda, etc. I've never had to use the service before, so I couldn't tell you if it was a good experience or not.
    We aren't owners, but have been gifted stays several times. Yikes $25. Our first delivery with Von's was free, but their normal charge isn't near that, and the Worldmark put the groceries away for us.

Yes we are owners but have never had them do the grocery shopping. I guess another option might be amazon fresh. Anyone tried them before?

We use Von's every time we go. The only thing that can be a problem is if they don't have what you ordered in stock and you don't get a replacement. They are always right on time with their delivery and we've had it done now at three different hotels. Each hotel stored our food for us or delivered it to our room and put it away. They even did this with beer so my husband had a nice cold one waiting after a day at the park. Great service and totally worth the price if you don't get it for free for your first time. Our favorite item to order is orange juice. It is so expensive at the parks and those little bottles make a great treat in the morning.

"It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then." Alice, Alice in Wonderland

Wow thanks for the advice. I'm definitely doing this. Well worth any cost I think