Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Wheel Chair rental at Universal

Wheel Chair rental at Universal

Can anyone tell me if Universal Studios rents wheel chairs? If so, where would they be located? My sister will need one for the day there as she is unable to walk long distances due to several health conditions.

2. # ADS

Hollywood?
    Yes. They are located inside the gate on your right, just past their guest services and near the lockers.

Sorry, I meant Orlando. I should have clarified. I've only been to Orlando, so sometimes I forget about the one in Hollywood!

Quote Originally Posted by buffy24 View Post
    Sorry, I meant Orlando. I should have clarified. I've only been to Orlando, so sometimes I forget about the one in Hollywood!
    Ah. Sorry I can't help with that one. We went once and didn't have my mil along, who is the one that needs one.

Yes, I'm sure they do rent wheel chairs. I don't know exactly where you pick them up but remember if you are driving there it is a very long walk from the parking structure to the actual gates of the parks. I would go online and check to see if they rent the chairs in the parking structure itself. Or if there is a place you can drop off your sister that is closer to the park gates. I seem to remember one time when we took a bus from our on site hotel to a water park the bus dropped us off about halfway thru City walk not at the parking structure.

Thanks for the info, rph13. I think she will be OK to walk to the gate, but she will probably need the chair within the first hour of walking. The heat really causes her neuropathy to flare up and her feet burn like crazy, which makes it very hard to walk.