Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My WDW trip accomplishments of the day part 5

Blog Entries

Got our DME packet the other day. I got notice the Magic Bands have been done and are on the way to us!

~Katrina

2. # ADS

Rental Car booked.

Offsite 77, FW 80, Offsite 88, Offsite 90, Offsite 92, Offsite 97, CSR 04, POR 06, CR 08, POR 09, Offsite 09, Poly 10, POR 11, Offsite 11, Offsite 12, VWL 12, Poly 13, SSR 13, OffSite 13, OKW 14, CBR 15, DL 17
    Chris

Blog Entries

New sneakers bought for DH & I, just need to wear them a bit before we go.

~Katrina

Blog Entries

Magic Bands are here!!!!
    Just need to get a few more things together and start packing!!

~Katrina

Waiting impatiently for next trip quackinup's Avatar

Didn't get to this today, but while in Key West after my last trip I realized I hadn't made my FP selections for me next trip. I was at 58 days when I realized it so I didn't get what I would have considered the best times. but all I was concerned about getting were Pandora FP's. I will be there 4 days and got 3 for
    Avatar Flight of Passage and one for Na’vi River Journey. I will fill in more for other areas later but wanted to be sure to get these in.

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
    Next trips: Disney World July 15-20 2017 Disneyland first week of September (dates not set yet)

Family's bags are packed and movies loaded on phones for the flights.

Offsite 77, FW 80, Offsite 88, Offsite 90, Offsite 92, Offsite 97, CSR 04, POR 06, CR 08, POR 09, Offsite 09, Poly 10, POR 11, Offsite 11, Offsite 12, VWL 12, Poly 13, SSR 13, OffSite 13, OKW 14, CBR 15, DL 17
    Chris

My WDW trip accomplishments of the day part 5

Me and DH watched Avatar. I was actually pleasantly surprised. Can think of at least 30 genuine Disney ideas I'd have committed to a new land before this. But my mind has opened somewhat.

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    Me and DH watched Avatar. I was actually pleasantly surprised. Can think of at least 30 genuine Disney ideas I'd have committed to a new land before this. But my mind has opened somewhat.
    I just watched it last week before my trip. I thought the visual effects were stunning, but the movie itself was otherwise just ok. Then I went to Pandora in Animal Kingdom and was blown away!
    Tony S.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

Rebooked to include the 18 year old who has had a change of heart and decided he's not Disneyed out after all. Happy days

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Rebooked to include the 18 year old who has had a change of heart and decided he's not Disneyed out after all. Happy days
    Nice. Sometimes after a long trip a person might think they are ready for a longer break from the parks. But then an opportunity to go comes up, and...

For my trip in mid July I had picked up a FP for a Pandora ride on each of my four days (three for Flight of Passage and one for Navi). Unfortunately this eliminated my ability to get advance FP's in any other parks. I decided to eliminate the Navi FP and brave the standby line right after my early breakfast at Tusker. Picked up a couple of FP's in Epcot for after that. I will most likely also drop one of my Flight FP's too so I can get a couple of FP's in another park.

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
    Next trips: Disney World July 15-20 2017 Disneyland first week of September (dates not set yet)

I forgot to add to that, over 3 weeks out and I am already fully packed! Of course for just me for 4 days is easy, four each of shorts, tshirts, underwear, socks. With a couple extra of the last three because it should be schweddy. I usually overpack, this will be my first trip with only carry-on luggage.

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Blog Entries

We got home from the boys graduation/18th birthday trip on Saturday and I made my December ADRs on Monday.

~Katrina

Blog Entries

Me again.

Made a breakfast ressie at Kona Cafe for the 4 of us and an afternoon Tea ressie @GF for DD & I for the December trip.
    FYI for anyone making a ressie for the tea in December the first time slot is at -12 noon for the entire month no matter the day of the week.

~Katrina

Checked in for my flight this morning. Hey, since everyone is out on this coast for D23 it should be empty at the world when I get there tomorrow right? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Quote Originally Posted by quackinup View Post
    Checked in for my flight this morning. Hey, since everyone is out on this coast for D23 it should be empty at the world when I get there tomorrow right? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good luck with that!

Does it count as an accomplishment if I am pretty sure I've already infected my new boss with the idea of taking their family on a trip to the World? I gave her two sets of park maps with daily times guides from the New Year's and EF&GF trips. Her kids already asked why she had them...

Reservations at WL and Contemporary for early October made. 😀

Linked our July 2018 trip on DME ?

Linked our July 2018 trip on DME ?
    Good for you!

My accomplishment for today was to make a note on my October/November 2018 spreadsheet to make sure we get a nice group photo done in the photo studio at Disney Springs next year. We have (free) Memory Maker and it would be lovely to get a slightly more formal pic of me, DH, and my sister together. We could then get it 'canvas' printed for my parents as a Christmas gift!
    Silvercat

(Enjoy reading trip reports? Why not try my books, "Tiggerific Travels Parts 1, 2 & 3" - available now as e-books)

Sounds good 'cat! Looks like I have a job offer that is a much better package than I currently have and would fund trips well if everything goes through. Entails a move, but I'll be at Joey's neck of the woods and closer to the World and those currently cheap Allegiant flights. We shall see...