Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: My WDW trip accomplishments of the day part 5

Awesome news, 'cat! I really look forward to planning next trip with Joey, but this move to San Antonio next month might make me miss Food and Wine this year unless we can sneak in a long weekend cheap...

2. # ADS

My WDW trip accomplishments of the day part 5

As all planned holidays for this year are over we had a major luggage/travel items clear and tidy up. Four suitcases have gone to the tip. All the luggage labels and suitcase straps and packing cubes and travel adaptors etc are neatly sorted out. Found my holiday wallet. $235 left over there from our last trip. That made me happy as it will probably cover at least half of our meal tips.

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    As all planned holidays for this year are over we had a major luggage/travel items clear and tidy up. Four suitcases have gone to the tip. All the luggage labels and suitcase straps and packing cubes and travel adaptors etc are neatly sorted out. Found my holiday wallet. $235 left over there from our last trip. That made me happy as it will probably cover at least half of our meal tips.
    That's a lot of eating!

There will be four of us, kids 19 and 16, on the dining plan for two weeks. The tips are horrendous over that period. I generally budget $400 for them but it could be more depending how much alcohol we buy additionally. That said DS won't be able to have a beer will he? That's going to make him pretty mad now I think about it.........

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)

Why can't he have a beer? They will just bill it separately from the meal. Disney is not known to refuse a dollar. Or eight in this case...

I thought he had to be 21 to drink in the USA? It's 18 here in the U.K.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
    I thought he had to be 21 to drink in the USA? It's 18 here in the U.K.
    Oh yeah, that's true. Get him a fake ID!

I most certainly will not! It will really irritate him though.