MousePlanet Staff
    MousePlanet Staff

Have a Coke and a smile at Disney Springs

Have a Coke and a smile at Disney Springs by Gregg Jacobs

A look and taste of the huge Coca-Cola Store at Disney Springs

Read it here!

2. # ADS

All,

For anyone interested in the global glasses I mention in the article or any others from the past, eBay has a great selection. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...*****&_sacat=0

Unfortunately, the animals and other crafts created from recycled materials are no longer in the front of the store. Earlier this week, they were on a shelf near the elevator. Today, they were no longer in sight on the first level.

Regards,
    Alan S. Dalinka

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by asdhollywood View Post
    Unfortunately, the animals and other crafts created from recycled materials are no longer in the front of the store. Earlier this week, they were on a shelf near the elevator. Today, they were no longer in sight on the first level.

Regards,
    Alan S. Dalinka

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the heads up Alan! You scared me, so I called the store to ask what the story was. They said they do still carry the products (I specifically asked about the animals. The friendly woman on the phone referred to them as "canimals" and said they recently added an alligator to the lineup). As you said, however, they are no longer at the store entrance, but rather have been moved to the second floor, across from the elevator. It's too bad they're not as front and center as they were, but glad they're still there. I encourage everyone to check them out.