Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Any foods available that will accommodate all of these allergies?

Any foods available that will accommodate all of these allergies?

My sister suffers from a plethora of food allergies (gluten, dairy, soy, nut and sugar). Any treats that anyone knows of that might be able to accommodate all of these allergies? I know she could probably find some meat, fruit and veggies, but didn't know if there was anything sweet she might be able to have as a treat.

Thanks.

2. # ADS

Dole whip is dairy and soy free, you'd have to check if it is added sugar free as well. ALL food locations have a binder that lists all ingriedients at the register. They can help.

There is also non-dairy ice cream on Main Street. A tofu version and a rice version. I believe one of those is sugar free. Candles71 gave he best advice with the binder!

EDIT TO ADD: LOL, well the tofu ice cream would be a no. There is also a vegan ice cream cone you can ask about.

Quote Originally Posted by candles71 View Post
    Dole whip is dairy and soy free, you'd have to check if it is added sugar free as well. ALL food locations have a binder that lists all ingriedients at the register. They can help.
    Dole Whip is not sugar free.

Quote Originally Posted by stan4d_steph View Post
    Dole Whip is not sugar free.
    Thanks, I wasn't sure if it was just pineapple or if they added sugar as well.