Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Fastpass+ question

Waiting impatiently for next trip quackinup's Avatar

Fastpass+ question

I'm sure I've seen this before and did a quick search but didn't easily find an answer. I have been making my FP+ for my May trip and added one for Fantasmic. Was that a mistake? Will I not be able to add any more fastpasses for the rest of the day because that one hasn't completed yet?

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
    Next trip: Disney World May 1-9 2020

2. # ADS

Waiting impatiently for next trip quackinup's Avatar

I should have finished reading the new posts before asking that. The post today in the News forum answered the question. Deleting that FP

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
    Next trip: Disney World May 1-9 2020

Read Everything-Assume Nothing GusMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

To be honest, if you get in line at least an hour before F! starts, you will be fine without a fastpass. The line may look extremely long ,but the theater is huge!

Disney-Inspired Author and Blogger
    CoHost of the Behind The Ears Podcast... Check it out on iTunes
    Admin of The WDW Community Facebook page.

The search function is like the Force. It may take practice, but the more you use it, the more control you will have over it!

Same as GusMan... We've never gotten a FP and always managed to walk in and get a good enough seat.

Fastpass+ question

Be mindful. In February we arrived for Fantasmic 30 minutes before the show and it was standing room only been announced as we hit the end of a long queue. So we missed it.

If no-one out there understands, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man (Billy Bragg)