Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Let's Start At the Very Beginning...

Waiting impatiently for next trip quackinup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyPete View Post
    I would never recommend the hopper option at WDW for any visit longer than 2 days, and maybe not even then. You lose too much time getting from park to park.
    Quote Originally Posted by danyoung View Post
    That may work well for you. For me, I really need some time back in the hotel room in the afternoon for my old guy nap. And then it's nice to have the option of picking any park for the evening. So park hopping is a must for me.
    This year it's not an issue for me since I have the Premier pass, and while I kind of agree with Pete about the time it takes hopping (although last trip I used the Express Transportation which reduced that time) and I generally don't do much of it, I do like having the option like Dan so I always have picked up a hopper. I also like having World Showcase restaurants as a dining option every night.
    Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
    Next trip: Disney World May 1-9 2020

2. # ADS

Back when I was a kid in the 1800's I had the energy to park storm from park open till park close. No more.

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
    - James Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by wdwchuck View Post
    We always go to the Magic Kingdom first. We thought everybody did?
    Not us - AK has morphed into our first full day park. MK usually happens a few days into the trip.

MousePad Subscriber
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ericles View Post
    Not us - AK has morphed into our first full day park. MK usually happens a few days into the trip.
    For us, where we go depends on the hours in each park and where we've made ADRs. We usually get there late afternoon, so it's usually either MK or Epcot, depending on who's open later that night. I think MK ended up being the last park we visited in April because of our schedule.
    Please don't ask me how I feel, I feel fine.
    Oh I cry a bit, I don't sleep too good, but I'm fine

Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake...

Waiting impatiently for next trip quackinup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cstephens View Post
    For us, where we go depends on the hours in each park and where we've made ADRs.
    Mostly the same for me but I also factored in the crowd levels from Touring Plans.
    Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
    Next trip: Disney World May 1-9 2020