Articles | Disneyland | Walt Disney World

Thread: Electrical Parade Dining Options

Electrical Parade Dining Options

Does anyone know where the parade viewing areas are for the Blue Bayou or Aladdin's Oasis dining options? We did the Paint the Night Blue Bayou dining package last year and the viewing area was awful (facing the train station), I don't think it was worth the money. However one of our party is in an ECV, and it's easier to get a viewing spot if it's at least a reserved area.

2. # ADS

AO section is by IASW and BB section is opposite the train station (same as for PTN).

I love watching all parades around Town Square because it makes that loop and it is all around you. Fun to see it move around. Very cool. I also Love watching the parade come out and/or end at IASW right at the door where it opens.

Loving my sweet pea.

I'm reading mixed reviews on where the viewing is for AO. Is it a standing section only (one section behind the front rope)? Or does it include the front rope area as well? With little-ish ones I'd like to try to get a spot close to the rope if possible. I'm considering doing the meals from AO but not if it's for a section behind an open seating section.

I've read that CMs have tried different configurations with the AO section. Other posters have reported that if curbside or directly behind curbside isn't available, the row right behind the fencing, on the raised level, is great. Little ones apparently have no trouble viewing from there.